The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only problem I have wit kaycee is that her game is soo smooth that its boring to watch. There's no real big dominate wins, no drunken jokes, don't see ne real hook ups. Outside of bayleigh Goin amped kaycee doesn't really do or same much in da edits. R her shyt is quiet sly bedtlk. She edits herself out like see bein snubbed out basically

You're right. Its subtle and effective even if it is boring. Even Big T said she had a crush on Kaycee. She got these chick mesmerized. I can't decide if she looks like the gay woman from ufc or the gay dude from NYC undercover

More random thoughts

When Josh was arguing with Melissa he imitated a snake and started hissing, I just want to be clear, this kind of behavior is NOT native to harlem or any of its affiliates. Also when he said I thought we were cool and Melissa hopped up on the table and said i dont even know you nicca she became my new favorite girl.

Aneesa giving out relationship advice now that she is no longer a sexual entity. She was a hook up legend back when she was semi attractive. Now that she is shaped like a single mother she acts like the house mother in a brothel. Now when guys tap her on the shoulder they want her to move up in line or introduce them to her sexy friend. Aneesa is the one where you tell ya boy do it for the team. Tell him she ain't that bad. And you laugh at him afterwards for doing it.

Swaggy c obviously gave himself that nickname. No one has ever looked at this dweeb and thought swag is the best way to define him. He has the swag of Steve Urkel when he turns into Stephan.

Why are Nany teeth so big? It's like a mouth full of blank dominos.

Bayleigh doesnt get her way and acts like a spoiled child. Swaggy leaves and she can't handle it. What in the codependency is this? Go back to big brother with that. Kaycee made the smart move voting with Mel charge it to the game. Mel has more allies, Nany was gonna let her smash, bayleigh can only offer feelings from before she chose a dude over her. Is kaycee salty about it? Nope. That's the game. But Bay acts like Kay owes her the world.

Now that she is allowed into the final it's not a big deal. What happened to you saying it's either crying or screaming for you? Now it's all smiles? I thought you didnt wanna be here anymore? When you throw a fit it's just your personality so its ok? It's not an adult with a lack of accountability who needs supervision because she can't control her mood? It's not personal issues? Dont pick and choose when you wanna be big bad bayleigh barking on people and then play the defenseless victim. Makes all women look bad. Now go make your sad face off camera after you lose this final.

Nany knows her name ain't feared in the streets. A 3-9 record in elimination will destroy a superiority complex. She is the lowest ranking vet and a lay up. But if they ever have a challenge that involves that rancid vag she will kill it. See.

Bayleigh wanna call kaycee girl? You one of them types huh? Aight. Smh.

Girls sleeping in the same bed isn't suspicious by itself (its another move those lezzies use. They get close as a female friend then they make a move). But bayleigh making it seem like something happened. I think at a minimum kaycee finger popped her. But was she busting it open? Was it poppin on a headstand? Did she do the alabama crab dangle? These are the questions the streets need to know. We need answers Sway. Answers is what we need.

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Aneesa giving out relationship advice now that she is no longer a sexual entity. She was doing a lot of smashing when she was at semi attractive. Now when guys tap her on the shoulder they want her to move up in line or introduce them to her sexy friend.

:mjlol:

Swaggy c obviously gave himself that nickname. No one has ever looked at this dweeb and thought swag is the best way to define him. He was the swag of steve urkel when he turns into stephan.

:russ:

Why are Nany teeth so big? It's like a mouth full of blank dominos.

:deadrose:

The rest of your post is on point too. Bayleigh annoys the shyt out of me. If it wasn't for her makeup she wouldn't be special at all.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bayleigh str8 up sexi. Her witout make up pics r sexi too. Got dat sweet blackberry molasses tone. Body is on point n dem tittays. Is she spoiled n bratty hell yea after all she is from the beauty pageant world. But that's an all natural beauty rite there don't get JT twisted.

Also, in a house whet every1 is an athlete swaggy prolly don't stick out but he's a 6'3 ft brehs who use 2 hoop on d1 level n was a battle rapper who he cn spit. No need 2 hate on our own

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Bayleigh str8 up sexi. Her witout make up pics r sexi too. Got dat sweet blackberry molasses tone. Body is on point n dem tittays. Is she spoiled n bratty hell yea after all she is from the beauty pageant world. But that's an all natural beauty rite there don't get JT twisted.

Also, in a house whet every1 is an athlete swaggy prolly don't stick out but he's a 6'3 ft brehs who use 2 hoop on d1 level n was a battle rapper who he cn spit. No need 2 hate on our own
Baileigh is a spoiled brat. shyt. even I admitted that when I watched her on the feeds. Her parents are loaded and probably spoiled her. but she doesn't even make the top 30 shyttiest challenger list. She's the most talked about rookie this season. I think she can be a face of the challenge. she's only 26 too.
I personally don't find Swaggy that entertaining then Nelson or Theo but I love that he rubs challenge fans the wrong way. Too many times black folks coming on these challenges have been docile and pc. I notice how much they claim to hate Swayleigh and yet, just like Paulie, their topics gets the most traffic and most emotions. producers love that shyt.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bayleigh is a goddess if she doesn't talk.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Really ur calling out ratings during covid-19, y'all got problems for real. And didn't 2 wks ago sum1 posted they lead in ratings during their time slot.

At some point Cara u gotta turn off the camera.

No one cares about them and I’m glad for the CM break

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Too many times black folks coming on these challenges have been docile and pc

this is why I love that lil dude. He’s arrogant but not like the other black dudes are he’s coming in more on a mental game. And taking things from a different approach. I’m glad him and Bayleigh did their own thing. If it don’t pan out (for Bayleigh) then it’s okay. They do get major talk and they’re not extra(to me). They got a nice balance & it’s refreshing to see. The last black couple was Leroy and Nia & HATED how he kept bowing down to Bananas!!