The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Eb82rXIU8AA_9rc

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I will never forget how he let Ashley tell him point blank to his face that back in the day her family would have bought his family and all he could say with a stupid look on his face was "Wow that's messed up and racist" and then tried to play it off like "I hope you get help" bullshyt. I'm disappointed in pretty much 90% of the black people on these shows b/c they walk around in fear and eggshells looking for approval from the majority white cast and the producers are complicit. Anyone who stands up to the bullshyt they vote them off or never make an appearance again (IE Ceejay). This whole Dee thing really turned me off from this series. MTV being hyper reactionary when all kinds of fukked up shyt has went down on their shows with no repercussions for all the racists they prop up. Bananas being the biggest one who ironically gets the most money.
Ashley said it to a different girl, not to Corey. I remember the episode vividly. Not that I think he would have said anything to Camila if she said racist shyt infront of him. I legit feel like the black folks they use to cast on this show pre-Invasion besides Darrell and Tyrie, have been, meek and docile and coward away when it came to calling out their cast. I think it's getting better again though. I can't picture Camilla having that much energy if Bayleigh, Davonne and Kam were in the house that one season. Big T unfortunately still reminds me of those meek black players preinvasion.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ashley said it to a different girl, not to Corey. I remember the episode vividly. Not that I think he would have said anything to Camila if she said racist shyt infront of him. I legit feel like the black folks they use to cast on this show pre-Invasion besides Darrell and Tyrie, have been, meek and docile and coward away when it came to calling out their cast. I think it's getting better again though. I can't picture Camilla having that much energy if Bayleigh, Davonne and Kam were in the house that one season. Big T unfortunately still reminds me of those meek black players preinvasion.
Sorry but you’re wrong it was Real World Explosion back in 2014 and she definitely said it to Cory
Ashley was on “Real World: EX-PLOSION,” back in 2014. In the season, the roommates move into the house and halfway through, their exes show up! That being said, Ashley was kicked out/left the house after 2 episodes!!

Being a drunken mess on the show, she also was horrible to the roommates. Jay (Jenna Compono’s ex) had his family call to tell him about his mother’s health issues and that she was DYING and Ashley didn’t tell him about it or write down anything when she answered the phone! Also, she told Cory that her and her family would OWN him! Yes, as in owning a person of color due to her family’s wealth.

She got kicked out on episode 2, grabbed her shyt on episode 3, tried to return on episode 10, but was unable to.

The fact that she was ever even invited to do a challenge is mind-blowing.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what website is that?
Its a whole reddit forum for it. As a matter of fact she was brought into The Challenge series originally on Rivals III specifically to be Cory's rival for that season b/c of that scene. Its even confirmed on wikipedia.
The Challenge: Rivals III - Wikipedia
Cory & Ashley: The pair met as roommates during their original season of Real World: Ex-Plosion. They got along until Ashley got drunk and disrespected Cory by telling him she could buy his family. After that night, they continued to be on bad terms. After Ashley faced disagreements with many housemates, said she would only stay if the other roommates wanted her there. Cory was one of the four housemates to vote Ashley out, leading to her voluntary departure.[10][11]

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Its a whole reddit forum for it. As a matter of fact she was brought into The Challenge series originally on Rivals III specifically to be Cory's rival for that season b/c of that scene. Its even confirmed on wikipedia.
The Challenge: Rivals III - Wikipedia
I agree Corey is a dummy...but what exactly would you want him to do in that situation?

Getting all irate like a female aint the move.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I agree Corey is a dummy...but what exactly would you want him to do in that situation?

Getting all irate like a female aint the move.
Yea now that I'm remembering he did vote her to be out of the house. He went about it the right way.

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see why kaycee is good at the game and da game.

She was selling many a dream. At first she said people are afraid of you. Nany couldn't even believe it. The she said people underestimate you.

Do they fear her or not? Is it Oochie Wally or one mic?

The answer whichever one gets nany to open those Olympic lips.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I can see why kaycee is good at the game and da game.

She was selling many a dream. At first she said people are afraid of you. Nany couldn't even believe it. The she said people underestimate you.

Do they fear her or not? Is it Oochie Wally or one mic?

The answer whichever one gets nany to open those Olympic lips.

Only problem I have wit kaycee is that her game is soo smooth that its boring to watch. There's no real big dominate wins, no drunken jokes, don't see ne real hook ups. Outside of bayleigh Goin amped kaycee doesn't really do or same much in da edits. R her shyt is quiet sly bedtlk. She edits herself out like see bein snubbed out basically