The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
EUjwNIHUEAEztn9
EUjwNIZUwAAQP2t
This chic is the typical..I have a boyfriend brawd and then continues to sleep with about a good 2-3 people in the house. Bear is already setting her up to get used and abused just like how he did the other British chic Georgia.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
anyone have a link please? forgot to record on my tv smh

bayley :whoo:yeah i know her name is spelled differently, i refuse to spell it that way, it's ridiculous.

anyways, they lucky i wasnt in that house because i would have started a movement to throw her man in the elimination and would have given 0 fukks making it known at the voting circle. when she woulda started barking asking why im throwing her man in there i would have said because i'm trying to get his ass outta here to make it easier to get next to you, knowing it would piss her off. :lolbron:just to stir up some drama.

the wes + bananas connection :obama: i fukks with it. hopefully they cook up some entertaining fukkery.

i knew the white kid was gonna win, them rock climbers aint no joke. i'd be trying to recruit dude in my alliance.

side note, i actually know kailah's bf she had going into this challenge. real good dude. they had a nice life going on in vegas. sucks she threw it away because of someone like bear. bear is my guy but any chick that falls for his foolishness deserves to be laughed at. :mjlol:

it's like when one of my scumbag boys starts bringing a new chick around that they're bagging, the girls have no idea what they've just gotten themselves into.

i just hit em with the
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

bayley :whoo:yeah i know her name is spelled differently, i refuse to spell it that way, it's ridiculous.

anyways, they lucky i wasnt in that house because i would have started a movement to throw her man in the elimination and would have given 0 fukks making it known at the voting circle. when she woulda started barking asking why im throwing her man in there i would have said because i'm trying to get his ass outta here to make it easier to get next to you, knowing it would piss her off. :lolbron:just to stir up some drama.

the wes + bananas connection :obama: i fukks with it. hopefully they cook up some entertaining fukkery.

i knew the white kid was gonna win, them rock climbers aint no joke. i'd be trying to recruit dude in my alliance.

side note, i actually know kailah's bf she had going into this challenge. real good dude. they had a nice life going on in vegas. sucks she threw it away because of someone like bear. bear is my guy but any chick that falls for his foolishness deserves to be laughed at. :mjlol:

it's like when one of my scumbag boys starts bringing a new chick around that they're bagging, the girls have no idea what they've just gotten themselves into.

i just hit em with the
giphy.gif
Real talk she showed weakness in that moment. Jay just mentioned her man and she starts barking immediately when no one else has or even said shyt else about him. Already playing the game wrong and exposing yourself. I truly don't think half these people understand the end goal is and can't get out of their own way. I knew Nany's boy toy was gonna get eliminated. Jay is a rock climber and is no joke. Still don't understand why he came at Wes though. He was just chillin and weirdo starts going in on him. Nany probably whispered something in his ear and put the battery in his back. I love the idea that they can't skate around eliminations anymore. Its what I hated about the last season. Rogan gonna have to prove himself this time but so far he off to a good start.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
IN.

Need to start getting tagged in these threads.

How much do they pay the contestants to do the show? I know MTV has to be breaking off a lil somethin somethin for a guy like Johnny B.