The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these “lesbian” chicks funny style

claim to be strictly only into girls and as soon as a guy shows interest they be into men all of a sudden :martin:

Seen it happen too many times even with the most hardcore dykes you really believed would never be with a man.
That's because -- AND THIS IS ALL PERSONAL SPECULATION -- dykes are just women who always wanted validation from some kind of man (whether it be their father, a big brother, a boy, whatever) when they were young, never got it, so they went full on to the other side to protect their own mentalities. But they still yearn for male approval.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Disgusting. Both old washed brawds who are perennial losers and never in shape. Nany cries all day and Aneesa just tries to fukk the young rookies in the house...wait wasnt she fukking Cory one season :mjlol:
I swear Tony and Cory stay impregnating chics. Everytime they come back "I'm doing this for my daughter" The next year "I'm doing this for my daughter and 2 sons":mindblown:
Just like I predicted. Corey has another chic pregnant and another kid on the way:mjlol::mjlol:. These people are bums. Anissa looks bloated as fukk. Some of these people just look pathetic.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nany already sinking her claws into another rookie per usual
These old dusty ho's can't help themselves. She smokes like a train and drinks wine all day. Eggs dried up and been a 10X loser on this show b/c she always get emotional and makes dumb decisions. Surprised Leroy wasn't on here this year sniffing behind her losing again making dumb moves.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Just like I predicted. Corey has another chic pregnant and another kid on the way:mjlol::mjlol:. These people are bums. Anissa looks bloated as fukk. Some of these people just look pathetic.
dog as soon as he said that shyt i bust out laughing thinking bout that quote

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EUjwNIHUEAEztn9
EUjwNIZUwAAQP2t