The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saw this preview where it looks like she’s making out with Nany.. so there’s that. :ld:
Disgusting. Both old washed brawds who are perennial losers and never in shape. Nany cries all day and Aneesa just tries to fukk the young rookies in the house...wait wasnt she fukking Cory one season :mjlol:
I swear Tony and Cory stay impregnating chics. Everytime they come back "I'm doing this for my daughter" The next year "I'm doing this for my daughter and 2 sons":mindblown:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Disgusting. Both old washed brawds who are perennial losers and never in shape. Nany cries all day and Aneesa just tries to fukk the young rookies in the house...wait wasnt she fukking Cory one season :mjlol:
I swear Tony and Cory stay impregnating chics. Everytime they come back "I'm doing this for my daughter" The next year "I'm doing this for my daughter and 2 sons":mindblown:
A lot of these “lesbian” chicks funny style

claim to be strictly only into girls and as soon as a guy shows interest they be into men all of a sudden :martin:

Seen it happen too many times even with the most hardcore dykes you really believed would never be with a man.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
CT may be washed but still got a dub last season
No Leeroy or Daryl means I have to find a new black guy to root for. Don’t fukk with Cory.
Hey maybe Nelson will he on it this season:mjlol:
He’s so fukkin lame and a try hard. He use to try and push up on all the females and never got a look from any of them. Cory is a whole clown. Watching The Challenge channel on PlutoTV I forgot some of these hookups. I forgot the newer black guy name who only been on here a few times but he use to smash Torie and that chick Angela who Bananas was fukking with a few seasons back. He got some bodies.
Jordan saying Jyme looking like she has Downs Syndrome was some of the most etherous shyt ever.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I'm hoping with this latest influx of BB guys jn this maybe nxt season we cn have the orginal format almost. Do a real world/road rules vs big brother.