The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Leroy let Camilla call him a nikka and he didn't do shyt :camby::camby::camby:

Then had all the white people come on and tell him he handled it the right way. Leroy been tridddash.
:ohhh:
That's right I forgot about that shyt. That's why he be bootlicking all the white cast on the show trying to be the friendly safe negro that's not a threat and needs someone else to think for him. The same people who who back in the day would vote him to be eliminated in the early challenges, a few seasons later he's all in they face acting like their best friends and still can't win.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
In. :blessed:

I’m conflicted on Leroy not being there. He always dissapoints and is such a Lil bytch sometimes but was the only consistent black guy on the show.

It’s been like a decade since we had a guy like Darrel. Hopefully this swaggy p guy ends up being solid, but idk with a name like that.

I miss the thick Nani :ohlawd:

You forgetting Theo. Theo is an olympian and almost won War of the Worlds 1

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Was surprised that Corey was picked for the 3rd tribunal person.

I gotta say, he comes off as a dumbass but this nikka done been on 3-4 different MTV shows. I respect the hustle

I missed the last couple seasons but I’m locked in for this one

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tumblr_pb1mayIZk51ub3fcfo1_400.gif
tumblr_inline_pd8dlhnm8z1tyar4h_400.gif
tumblr_pbmgl8J6gF1wsz8zyo2_1280.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would've never known this was even came back if I didn't preprogram my PVR from last year :russ: But we byke :blessed:

Helllllllo Jenn :steviej: Survivor, Ninja Warrior, Big Brother. The Challenge really is the MCU of reality TV.

The event reality show:mjlol:

That brings in all the big guns:russ:

I guess this works as they haven’t done Road Rules in years and they barely do real world anymore which no one really even watches if they did.

This added other reality stars been a great way to get their roster up

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The event reality show:mjlol:

That brings in all the big guns:russ:

I guess this works as they haven’t done Road Rules in years and they barely do real world anymore which no one really even watches if they did.

This added other reality stars been a great way to get their roster up

Those shows are gone and have been replaced by that shyt called Are You The One and Sex On The Beach.
MTV use to have a Survivor type show (forgot the name) where they dropped about 10-15 people off on an Island that had drones on it and they had to do little challenges to get tools dropped off to them and would eat real food if they won for like a day. Everyone had a flare and could pop it anytime to get off/be eliminated. Show was really good hate they cancelled it.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Leroy let Camilla call him a nikka and he didn't do shyt :camby::camby::camby:

Then had all the white people come on and tell him he handled it the right way. Leroy been tridddash.
it's situations like this is I why always get mad that Greg from the Real World Hollywood never got on the challenge. He would have put all these people in there place and made them feel insecure because he was so smug :russ:
His "arrogance" had his roomies :mad:
I wouldn't say he was super militant but he damn sure would have verbally assaulted that Camilla bish and make her cry if he ever talked to him like that. The closest person we have to that is Brit Theo but he plays to much some time. Having said that, I always root for Nelson. TYB