The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
y'all remember when davonne went for cara Maria on the reunion and couldn't be on the show any more

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This chic is the typical..I have a boyfriend brawd and then continues to sleep with about a good 2-3 people in the house. Bear is already setting her up to get used and abused just like how he did the other British chic Georgia.

She fukked some short dude on the real world bcuz he didnt give her attention.
Shorty is a bird

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was looking for this thread

This season could potentially go down as one of their dopest and most epic

This shyt forcing guys to go into elimination to get to a final about to be a game changer.

like one guy asked at the end, what’s the best strategy now, to go in early or later?

Cats about to be mad stressed the rest of this season:russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In. :blessed:

I’m conflicted on Leroy not being there. He always dissapoints and is such a Lil bytch sometimes but was the only consistent black guy on the show.

It’s been like a decade since we had a guy like Darrel. Hopefully this swaggy p guy ends up being solid, but idk with a name like that.

I miss the thick Nani :ohlawd:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
She fukked some short dude on the real world bcuz he didnt give her attention.
Shorty is a bird
Yea he was literally a carnival worker and a weirdo. She fukked someone else too on the Challenge a few years back (can't remember).

Edit:
As a matter of fact it was Corey :mjlol:. She pissed in her bed from being so drunk and he was so embarrassed he wanted nothing else to do with her.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In. :blessed:

I’m conflicted on Leroy not being there. He always dissapoints and is such a Lil bytch sometimes but was the only consistent black guy on the show.

It’s been like a decade since we had a guy like Darrel. Hopefully this swaggy p guy ends up being solid, but idk with a name like that.

I miss the thick Nani :ohlawd:
Nah man we had enough of Leroy and his idiocy. Making every wrong decision, sucking off Johnny and trying to follow his leads but then Johnny gets eliminated and he acts like a lost butler that no longer has a purpose. Makes every wrong decision you can make when you in the tribunal bc Cam had him p*ssy whipped and would do anything she said.....and the nikka still didn't learn how to swim. Grade A fukkin moron. No thanks he can keep his day job and empty them trash cans on the street.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nah man we had enough of Leroy and his idiocy. Making every wrong decision, sucking off Johnny and trying to follow his leads but then Johnny gets eliminated and he acts like a lost butler that no longer has a purpose. Makes every wrong decision you can make when you in the tribunal bc Cam had him p*ssy whipped and would do anything she said.....and the nikka still didn't learn how to swim. Grade A fukkin moron. No thanks he can keep his day job and empty them trash cans on the street.

I mean:dwillhuh:

I be disappointed in Leroy too:gucci:

But GOTDAMN:damn:

You ain’t have to unleash the chopper on him like that:mjtf:

That was vulgar :scust:

I gots to snitch..... screenshot and tweet this to him and let him run that fade:picard:

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: This post was harsh:mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean:dwillhuh:

I be disappointed in Leroy too:gucci:

But GOTDAMN:damn:

You ain’t have to unleash the chopper on him like that:mjtf:

That was vulgar :scust:

I gots to snitch..... screenshot and tweet this to him and let him run that fade:picard:

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin: This post was harsh:mjlol:
You gonna Tekashi me to Leroy?:hhh::mjlol: He's had enough chances and actually makes it to the finals sometimes but he always loses b/c he can't fukkin swim. I forgot what season it was but Nany was trying to pull that "friend" card with him in order to have him go the way she wanted and Cam wasn't having none of it and he was caught in the middle on some Shanaynay shyt.."Stoooop break it up" shyt was sad to look at bc they both had his mind and he couldn't put his foot down and tell both of them to shut the fukk up it was his decision.

Last edited: