The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I'm stupid

I forgot at that time that u can still throw in people with red skulls. MTV orchestrated this episode like it was "last call" for non-red skull owners only.

Dude wanted to probably throw in Rogan or some shyt
He likely wanted to throw in Bananas if anything.

That, or he was simply upset because he was promised something by Fessy when he could have easily won that challenge himself, and he protected Jenny twice before and didnt get anything back. This situation happens a lot with Black players on the show though.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So that’s why his baby mother had to get him together this dude be around racist cac bytches
I will never forget how he let Ashley tell him point blank to his face that back in the day her family would have bought his family and all he could say with a stupid look on his face was "Wow that's messed up and racist" and then tried to play it off like "I hope you get help" bullshyt. I'm disappointed in pretty much 90% of the black people on these shows b/c they walk around in fear and eggshells looking for approval from the majority white cast and the producers are complicit. Anyone who stands up to the bullshyt they vote them off or never make an appearance again (IE Ceejay). This whole Dee thing really turned me off from this series. MTV being hyper reactionary when all kinds of fukked up shyt has went down on their shows with no repercussions for all the racists they prop up. Bananas being the biggest one who ironically gets the most money.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I will never forget how he let Ashley tell him point blank to his face that back in the day her family would have bought his family and all he could say with a stupid look on his face was "Wow that's messed up and racist" and then tried to play it off like "I hope you get help" bullshyt. I'm disappointed in pretty much 90% of the black people on these shows b/c they walk around in fear and eggshells looking for approval from the majority white cast and the producers are complicit. Anyone who stands up to the bullshyt they vote them off or never make an appearance again (IE Ceejay). This whole Dee thing really turned me off from this series. MTV being hyper reactionary when all kinds of fukked up shyt has went down on their shows with no repercussions for all the racists they prop up. Bananas being the biggest one who ironically gets the most money.
It's all smokescreen and politics. Also, if you notice, Corey, Nelson, Aneesa, Swaggy C and Bayleigh were in a secret alliance. Corey and Nelson was more obvious. Fessy on their side too. The minorities fake play into cacs side but secretly got each other back.

They're not allowed to point out the racism with certain ppl but you kinda figure it out with who they truly don't align themselves with. Seems Wes had their back as well especially since he has a business with Swaggy.

The Brits were more on that :mjpls:shyt, hence, they targeted Kyle. Jenny was more of an outcast that they stood up for but she was still sketchy.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I havent watched a challenge in a while but aint nobody fukked Banana's up yet?

And are the Black players still being sent home with the quickness?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Aneesa's gut was all out during that knot car event
:flabbynsick:

TJ threw shots at that fakket Josh for being the guy who cries alot
:heh:

I like Johnny as the godfather of this shyt.

And can someone tell me why Corey wanted to be in the tribunal so bad?

Also, glad they still continuing challenges to eliminate people with the red skulls.

And Jenny reminds me of Pat Mahomes for some reason like its clear she is a force and just got unlucky last season but coming back with a vengeance to dominate. Sucks she looks so ugly in the face. She cant be the face of this shyt for the next 5 years
Her body on point but that jaw looking like violator.
5936951-violator%20%282%29.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Cory goofy ass counting having a friend put you in the Tribunal as a win. Dude made a deal to lose on purpose. :stopitslime:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to Josh and his pathetic crying ass. Always talking about he's doing it for his parents and shyt. His parents need to find a new son.

This was Aneesa best chance to make it to a final. She might be the mascot for :flabbynsick: on the challenge.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cory goofy ass counting having a friend put you in the Tribunal as a win. Dude made a deal to lose on purpose. :stopitslime:

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: to Josh and his pathetic crying ass. Always talking about he's doing it for his parents and shyt. His parents need to find a new son.

This was Aneesa best chance to make it to a final. She might be the mascot for :flabbynsick: on the challenge.
I can't believe that she used to be a stripper and Corey fukked her on one of these challenges back in the day:scusthov:. She was always built like a melted ice cream cone:camby:

Last edited: