The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I forgot how many challenge bodies she has between Bananas, the other Johnny, Marlon, Cohutta, CT, Emily, Aneesa and now Kaycee :picard:

sexually liberated queen :mjgrin:
When did she fukk Bananas and who is the other Johnny?? And when did she get w/ CT?? Aneesa too??
The fukk...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
When did she fukk Bananas and who is the other Johnny?? And when did she get w/ CT?? Aneesa too??
The fukk...

Before Battle of the Exes 2, Johnny Reilly from Free Agents, around Rivals 2 she made out with Aneesa and CT... Breh you acting like you don't watch the show :dwillhuh:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Before Battle of the Exes 2, Johnny Reilly from Free Agents, around Rivals 2 she made out with Aneesa and CT... Breh you acting like you don't watch the show :dwillhuh:
It’s been over 30 seasons I’ve literally seen them all but I cannot keep up with her liaisons, & I still don’t recall this other Johnny.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
They calling Aneesa flabby and sick:mjcry:

Damn I didn’t know what Fessy was but middle easterner?:ehh: 30th ranked TE in the combined and didn’t make the draft:patrice:
that was a nice little backstory on him. they need to have more clips like that to make us actually have some interest in these people

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
that was a nice little backstory on him. they need to have more clips like that to make us actually have some interest in these people

Agreed, it felt like this was the most character development he got all season

Daps
Aneesa's gut was all out during that knot car event
:flabbynsick:

TJ threw shots at that fakket Josh for being the guy who cries alot
:heh:

I like Johnny as the godfather of this shyt.

And can someone tell me why Corey wanted to be in the tribunal so bad?

Also, glad they still continuing challenges to eliminate people with the red skulls.

And Jenny reminds me of Pat Mahomes for some reason like its clear she is a force and just got unlucky last season but coming back with a vengeance to dominate. Sucks she looks so ugly in the face. She cant be the face of this shyt for the next 5 years

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Aneesa's gut was all out during that knot car event
:flabbynsick:

TJ threw shots at that fakket Josh for being the guy who cries alot
:heh:

I like Johnny as the godfather of this shyt.

And can someone tell me why Corey wanted to be in the tribunal so bad?

Also, glad they still continuing challenges to eliminate people with the red skulls.

And Jenny reminds me of Pat Mahomes for some reason like its clear she is a force and just got unlucky last season but coming back with a vengeance to dominate. Sucks she looks so ugly in the face. She cant be the face of this shyt for the next 5 years

I think Corey wanted to make a power move but Jenny figured that out and got Josh in there imo

Daps
I think Corey wanted to make a power move but Jenny figured that out and got Josh in there imo
Oh I'm stupid

I forgot at that time that u can still throw in people with red skulls. MTV orchestrated this episode like it was "last call" for non-red skull owners only.

Dude wanted to probably throw in Rogan or some shyt