The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Nany pathetic as per usual. Always scared. Always losing.

I'm pretty sure it was the Asian Jenny who got eliminated at the beginning of the show??
Naw it's brolic Jenny. They even had cuts of her laying on the couch with John and rubbing lotion on his stomach this episode. He must be doing it because he wants her in his pocket. Only explanation.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I watched their season of Big Brother, and the live feeds. Kaycee has said she prefers dating black women. She wanted Bayleigh, but Swaggy stole her away, and Swaggy got her. Then, after the show, Kaycee starts dating a girl who is the same type as Bayleigh. Now she wants to claim she never wanted Bayleigh.

:rudy:

And Bayleigh was the deciding vote for Kaycee to win Big Brother. Kaycee aligned herself with the side of the house that was nicknamed MAGA for a reason.

:ufdup:

Kaycee-clark-with-her-girlfriend-Tayler-Jimenez-in-2020.JPG

cover.png

Fam bay n swag were close since day one...7 days in they were kissn n shyt

I dont ever remember kaycee tryna hook up

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Well damn. Swaggy said he’s done with reality tv.

I kinda don’t believe him but if he’s for real, good for him. Yea niccas do be getting paid off that it also kinda makes them jokes too

nikkas like him With that post high key annoy me. All that I’m young and rich shyt :mjlol: same shyt nikkas be talking on social media every day :mjlol: But do what you gotta do fam

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Well damn. Swaggy said he’s done with reality tv.

I kinda don’t believe him but if he’s for real, good for him. Yea niccas do be getting paid off that it also kinda makes them jokes too

I don't blame him at all, reality TV is toxic as fukk between the lies & deceit within the game and the weirdo fans spamming your social media.