The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Damn was Dee that big for this ep:picard:

It was based entirely around her, it was the episode she's been trying to have all season :mjlol:

Bananas led the charge on getting revenge on her for saying his name way back, but he put blood on Josh & Rogans hands in the process and they were both down for it. Concocted this brilliant blindside and she still survived. It was the kind of episode that gets you a spot on the Challenge for life and she threw it all away :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It was based entirely around her, it was the episode she's been trying to have all season :mjlol:

Bananas led the charge on getting revenge on her for saying his name way back, but he put blood on Josh & Rogans hands in the process and they were both down for it. Concocted this brilliant blindside and she still survived. It was the kind of episode that gets you a spot on the Challenge for life and she threw it all away :russ:

Are there some spoilers where I can read up on it to find out more details?:russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same thing I was thinking, watch this bytch make it to the final. Even worse, win. :snoop:
That's why it's so important they keep saying its only fair to air the show how it went. I'm sure now that Dee wins the whole thing. I dont think any of the guys can beat Bananas in a final, Nelson would have the best chance. Best shot they got is throwing Johnny into an elimination before the final starts, but too many guys left needing a skull for any of them to risk that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Camilla was way worse than dee. I’m sure after like 2-3 years they’ll let her back.

Probably not an excuse really, but saw on Twitter the management is different from the era Camilla was there. I guess in addition to the current climate, this new regime just not gonna put up with shyt like this unlike the old