The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did they say?
Basically just had a statement saying she was fired and wont be at the reunion episode but to be fair to everyone else they are going to air the rest of the episodes as is.

I'm lowkey wondering if they edited her out of this episode though because I haven't seen her in it yet lol.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Basically just had a statement saying she was fired and wont be at the reunion episode but to be fair to everyone else they are going to air the rest of the episodes as is.

I'm lowkey wondering if they edited her out of this episode though because I haven't seen her in it yet lol.
Spoke too soon.

They've legit made Dee into a true villain this episode. :dead:

Bananas gotta be the GOAT when it comes to bringing the fukkery.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Mattie you double chinned bytch, you coulda been a hero today. :pacspit:

and wtf 1 hour%? Dee fukkin shyt up for everybody.
they edited the fukk out of this shyt. we all took an L today.

got dammit. ive wanted to root for dee but she is a dumbass in every area of life and as my mans pointed out, she officially threw away her shot to be a challenge legend :mjlol:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
they edited the fukk out of this shyt. we all took an L today.

got dammit. ive wanted to root for dee but she is a dumbass in every area of life and as my mans pointed out, she officially threw away her shot to be a challenge legend :mjlol:
I’m wondering if every ep gonna be 1 hour now cuz of Dee’s dumb ass.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Rogan hit the :ehh::upsetfavre: when Bananas threw him that alley :mjlol:

Dee wanted to be the new Cara Maria so bad, it had her forcing goofy shyt all season. Finally had a Challenge moment that would've started to cement her in that role and it's the same week she gets banned for life :dead::dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
they started off the episode condemning Dee :dead: really made her the ultimate villain when they got a damn christmas list of racist people in their history :mjlol:

Watching now.... yo... that’s CRAZY!!!:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

She probably can’t even be a socialite no more or for a minute. Chick gonna have get a regular 9-5 and lay low for awhile. :russ:

That Reality TV money Donzo