The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
https://nypost.com/2020/06/09/dee-n...after-black-lives-matter-feud-with-castmates/

Nguyen, featured in the on-going season, got into a spat with her social media followers after she posted about “Black Out Tuesday” last week. According to The Ashleyone person responded, “Wake up! People are dying.”

Nguyen, 27, reportedly responded, “People die every f–king day. U don’t know me or what I do. I suggest you wake the f–k up and get off social media.” She then added, “IDK why some of you think I’m anti-BLM. I’ve been saying that since the day I lost my virginity.”

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You killing me MnC:snoop:

Sidenote..... Jordan better watch out or get ahead of this :ohhh:

how am i killing u? I just posted the tweet about her never returning and went back to twitter to dig up her tweet. Then I went down the rabbit hole of other instances that went unchecked. Next thing I know it’s 2 hrs later & I was watching the Kanye west birthday Dedication video A thon on bet soul

Besides, i never liked her cause she acted like a bird over Rogan who played her & she still was up his ass:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
how am i killing u? I just posted the tweet about her never returning and went back to twitter to dig up her tweet. Then I went down the rabbit hole of other instances that went unchecked. Next thing I know it’s 2 hrs later & I was watching the Kanye west birthday Dedication video A thon on bet soul

Besides, i never liked her cause she acted like a bird over Rogan who played her & she still was up his ass:yeshrug:

I was judged teasing you cuz I had posted that exact tweet earlier few post up. So you was stealing my shine:noah:

It’s all love though you know that

giphy.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yooooo what did she say exactly? Anybody got the OG tweets? Not shooting her bail at all I just want to know what it was. Funny they choosing now to kick people off the show especially all of the racist bullshyt that went down during the past season of The Challenge and Real World.
Camilla is another one they let stay after she called Leroy the n-word continuously and conveniently edited it out of the show to make her look better and even let her get to a final and win. Ashley another racist chick they let slide and stay on the show.
Looks like former black cast members are going in on that twitter handle and feel the same way I do. Now they want to act like they doing the right thing. fukk outta here.

You kinda have to go to Swaggy Ps twitter or IG cuz he just went off on her. That’s atleast where I saw it begin. Someone posted it in hear a page back or 2

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
oh Dee you big doofus. :mjlol:

bish can't read a room. her og tweet was in poor taste enough. but instead of taking the og L when Queen Bayleigh called her out, she doubles downs and comes at her. and she gets exposed even more as cokehead shyt stirrer. Her mentor kicks her out and the challenge dropped her faster the bolt.

I just wish they had the same energy for Camilla and all their other favorites who are....lets be honest, worst than Dee. And I wish Swayleigh were on the same season Camilla went off on Leroy. :ohlawd: Yall see how Bayleigh went off on that midget on her BB season when he try to slickly drop the N-word as an example?

to come back on the Dee thing, she's only 27 years old, so you know she was trying to make the challenge her life like Cara . :pachaha: I was actually enjoying her this season as a villian, but she can easily be replaced

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was judged teasing you cuz I had posted that exact tweet earlier few post up. So you was stealing my shine:noah:

It’s all love though you know that

giphy.gif
Lmao!! I looked and thought the thread wasn’t bumped in at least 2 days so I thought I was good to break the news. But shine stealing or not, we in this together

CMB(Coli Movie Booth) - We all we got!!
C4gPLh0XAAEzepD.jpg

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
They just fired the girl Cory got pregnant

Fukked up Cory's money

You could tell by the look she always had on her face that she wasnt shyt