The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"I just don't fancy my chances against her." - Melissa

It's the accent :lolbron:

They gutted the fukk out of this episode lmao. I don't think Dee even get a confessional scene in this :laff:I swear they previewed a Bayleigh and Dee feud last week too for this episode. I get she's cancelled but don't leave scenes on the cutting room floor because of it.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
They got rid of Cory's GF from tweets she posted 6-7 years ago.
MTV finessed the fukk out of her. They had an entire Teen Mom storyline revolve around those tweets from when she was 17, had her acknowledge them, apologize for them, and make peace with Cory's other BM Cheyenne over the situation.

Used her for their benefit and still decided to fire her since her baby special was supposed to air on the same day as the Dee decision :mjlol:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
They got rid of Cory's GF from tweets she posted 6-7 years ago.

MTV finessed the fukk out of her. They had an entire Teen Mom storyline revolve around those tweets from when she was 17, had her acknowledge them, apologize for them, and make peace with Cory's other BM Cheyenne over the situation.

Used her for their benefit and still decided to fire her since her baby special was supposed to air on the same day as the Dee decision :mjlol:

my momma watches Teen Mom, so I kinda keep up with Chyanne & Corey. When I told her ole girl got fired she said :pacspit: good.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
So Canada got to see the full episode and this shyt was a fukking classic. Everything makes sense now (esp why Bananas asks for Rogan's blessing to throw Dee in :mjlol:). It was hands down the best episode of the season so far :whoo:

Are there some spoilers where I can read up on it to find out more details?:russ:

I'm surprised they were still able to get an episode out of this one w/ how much Dee dominated. If this is the approach they took now then IDK how they're going to finish out this season in a satisfying way because she features a lot apparently.

Dropping Dee for basically being tonedeaf and flippant right now, when many folks have done way worse shyt both on and off the show could be a bad look for the franchise as a whole going forward if the attention stays on it.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Where can we catch the unedited canadian eps? I'm ok with torrenting or watching via IPTV

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Has anyone read the spoilers as far as who won? I know that is usually online early out.
My cousin knows who won but I told her not to spoil it for me. The results are out there somewhere.

———-

We’re supposed to believe this guy is straight ? lol fukk outta here. Dee made this dude cry like a bytch.

Daps
Holy shyt

I didnt know people watched or cared about The Challenge this much in 2020

Dee is a bum but its funny to think u can have a career in being on this show
:heh:

Replace her with another bird

Just keep my nikka Rogan. Dude is a unique character. A sleazy roided up chicken shyt skumbag who somehow wins

Love it :blessed: