The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Pregnancy Hormones Melissa unloaded the clip on Josh, had that man ready to cry again :mjlol:

Didn't even get to see a reaction from Dee over her big win last week :skip: MTV gave her the WWE Chris Benoit treatment :picard: Most I saw of her was in the shot of Aneesa's big ass struggling to pull that sled:mjlol:

Fessy dominated that challenge, carried a bunch of weight and never gassed out :ehh: That bodes well for him in a Finals run

Damn did that even edit Dee out the house vote selections?:russ::russ:

I don’t even see her on the couch:mjlol:
When you win Tribunal you don't take part in the house vote, one of the few times they didn't have to personally edit her out :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Pregnancy Hormones Melissa unloaded the clip on Josh, had that man ready to cry again :mjlol:

Didn't even get to see a reaction from Dee over her big win last week :skip: MTV gave her the WWE Chris Benoit treatment :picard: Most I saw of her was in the shot of Aneesa's big ass struggling to pull that sled:mjlol:

Fessy dominated that challenge, carried a bunch of weight and never gassed out :ehh: That bodes well for him in a Finals run

When you win Tribunal you don't take part in the house vote, one of the few times they didn't have to personally edit her out :mjlol:

man they cutting her out so much, I had forgot she was in the tribunal:heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I had to stop watching this not b/c of them editing Dee out but its how they doing it. They should've just let the shyt air the way they originally shot it (after the initial edit). Josh is also so annoying and gives off lame vibes I can't even listen to him talk.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I had to stop watching this not b/c of them editing Dee out but its how they doing it. They should've just let the shyt air the way they originally shot it (after the initial edit). Josh is also so annoying and gives off lame vibes I can't even listen to him talk.

josh got made clothes and stuff in his face...whatever else you find in the closet