The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Rogan punk ass bout to go ham attempting to smash all these new chicks with no interference

So I guess this means she won’t be on the reunion. Can’t wait to see how they address the reason why or are they just going to completely ignore it..... especially if she’s one of the finalist in the end

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Damn, Dee done

Yooooo what did she say exactly? Anybody got the OG tweets? Not shooting her bail at all I just want to know what it was. Funny they choosing now to kick people off the show especially all of the racist bullshyt that went down during the past season of The Challenge and Real World.
Camilla is another one they let stay after she called Leroy the n-word continuously and conveniently edited it out of the show to make her look better and even let her get to a final and win. Ashley another racist chick they let slide and stay on the show.
Looks like former black cast members are going in on that twitter handle and feel the same way I do. Now they want to act like they doing the right thing. fukk outta here.

Last edited: