The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
looks like its already in the works. Cast is Wes, Nehemiah, Dee, Nany, Kailah, Devin, Bird

lol @ Kailah dating that Sam Bird dude with the white shirt. of course it would have been an oblivious Brit simp that would cuff her.

She is going to run him :russ: that cac barely has any backbone

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
Man that’s some hilarious but at the same time bigotry type shyt to say:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

:skip: I won't tell you, how I thought she was faking the accent on her first season.
No bigot though.

Tori seemed to waste so much time fitting pieces through the hole by hand instead of smashing bricks. that was really dumb. Jordan screaming at Tori like one of those sports parents.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nelson is dumb as fukk he's the new Cory- a light skin dumb ass.

Remember when Cory got eliminated for no reason. :pachaha: When he bodyslammed Tony

They're both dumb as fukk.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If I were fessy I would have said I’m doing the elimination 1 handed and gone for it. I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I beat a man who has 1 hand in a grip competition.

nelson should kill himself if he loses to bear :smugfavre:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That was a smart play by bananas didn’t even get foamy :ehh:

Jordan calling bananas and Wes geezers :mjlol:

Nelson making everybody promises :dead:

How big T cut herself :jbhmm:

Fessy destroyed jordan :picard:

God i hate josh :snoop: swaggy with a rookie mistake tho

Nelson :salute: fukk Kailah hope that two weeks was worth her relationship :mjlol:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Big T almost got herself medically DQ'd on some solo drunk nonsense
full

Bananas & Wes are in complete control of the game right now -- Jordan was their biggest competition in a Finals run and they got him clapped :picard: Nothing but a bunch of brolic dudes with no endurance left in the house now (Rogan, Cory, Nelson, Josh), Kyle & Swaggy need to take advantage of the void that just opened.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Big T almost got herself medically DQ'd on some solo drunk nonsense
full

Bananas & Wes are in complete control of the game right now -- Jordan was their biggest competition in a Finals run and they got him clapped :picard: Nothing but a bunch of brolic dudes with no endurance left in the house now (Rogan, Cory, Nelson, Josh), Kyle & Swaggy need to take advantage of the void that just opened.
I feel Big T going home next episode. She gets that foot wet or dirt or sand in the sutures then it's a much bigger problem. No way she competes. And if she doesn't then every female should be fighting to go into the gulag.

Daps
If I were fessy I would have said I’m doing the elimination 1 handed and gone for it. I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I beat a man who has 1 hand in a grip competition.

nelson should kill himself if he loses to bear :smugfavre:
He didnt just beat a regular 1 handed man. He beat the man with the most challege victories ever...ironically named "Jordan" :troll:

by the way, Jordan a simp and lost all his drive when his bytch left. I was :laff: when he wiped his cac tears away with his lil knub

This dude Bear is a fukking Mack....

I don’t get it nor do I understand how..... but I can’t knock his hustle with the ladies that fall for his shyt
Girls like funny men aslong as their not FAT and funny ala Chris Farley types

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Josh is the one of worst cast member I can remember. Still trying to force a rivalry with Wes even after Wes torched his soul a few weeks back. He’d make the dictionary sound dumb.

Talking about I’m rallying the house with his perpetual :ooh: look on his face.

Bananas basically shytted on that challenge.

I think Big T is done.

Literally :mjlol: when I saw it was pole wrestle and knew Jordan was a lock to go in.