The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The fact that he immediately ran over to where all the girls were hanging out at to let them know some gossip he found out shows exactly what kind of guy he is.

I wanted to give Josh the benefit of the doubt and everytime I try to see things his side or slightly rock with him.....

He does something or says something that makes me go:snoop::martin:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Aneesa is like that former hot girl u went to school with and 10 years later

Shes fat as fukk...3 kids...making annoying posts on facebook

I don't get why people show up to any type of sport/athletic competition if they're overweight and don't train at all. shyt blows my mind :mindblown:

If I gotta boxing match coming up in a few months , I'm gonna train and prepare or just not show up.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Kailah lost!!! Lmao

Throw away a 5 year relationship for a kiss

Bear probably smashed tho

Kiss? Bear was smashin every day.

Not sure if u noticed 2 episodes ago they were Rollin in bed after all da drama was dun wit nelson.

Even this episode what u didn't see but they kinda let into b4 the elimination bear was cuddling aka smashin kailah wy u think he was so mellow no energy.

The porter potty smashin bananas tlked bout it earlier wit Leroy on his Ig live jus excluded her name but every1 dun knew already.

That was a waste of elimination shldve threw in Cory or Kyle and force 1 hard out to be bounced. Save bear for a lay up later and get ur skull.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kiss? Bear was smashin every day.

Not sure if u noticed 2 episodes ago they were Rollin in bed after all da drama was dun wit nelson.

Even this episode what u didn't see but they kinda let into b4 the elimination bear was cuddling aka smashin kailah wy u think he was so mellow no energy.

The porter potty smashin bananas tlked bout it earlier wit Leroy on his Ig live jus excluded her name but every1 dun knew already.

That was a waste of elimination shldve threw in Cory or Kyle and force 1 hard out to be bounced. Save bear for a lay up later and get ur skull.

I think they look at Cory as more of a layup as he always seems to faulted in the end. Bear kinda does have a little fight to him like last season I believe he was going into elimination a lot and coming back out of them for the most part.

Plus to their knowledge without Nelson.... Cory is now a lone wolf. He not fukking with the ladies so he has no alliances there and he not particular close to any of the other dudes

Bear was probably the best call if you not gonna throw Kyle in there

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I can't unsee this shyt :russ::russ::russ:

LMFAO.png

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
whew i gotta quit watching this shyt high cause i miss a lot of shyt
- fessy is a fukkin giant :whoa:
- jordan's hand :ohhh:they really been getting dominated by this dude for like 3 straight seasons. i watched the clip of him in the rope pull on an old season and they never mention it

also kailah and bear are just :hhh:

best episode so far. lots of fukkery

they need to bring back prizes for winning individual challenges like the old seasons had

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think they look at Cory as more of a layup as he always seems to faulted in the end. Bear kinda does have a little fight to him like last season I believe he was going into elimination a lot and coming back out of them for the most part.

Plus to their knowledge without Nelson.... Cory is now a lone wolf. He not fukking with the ladies so he has no alliances there and he not particular close to any of the other dudes

Bear was probably the best call if you not gonna throw Kyle in there

Bear last yr beat Wes when Wes was sick and had 2 leave early because of business reasons. After that he did jack, was Theo beastingcory has made a final before, only thing that use to screw him up was his knee giving up n puttin on da brace.

Cory is just good if u know it's a puzzle. That's an automatic W. He cnt do no type of puzzle prolly wldnt even attempt it jus give up rite away

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
She was on Twitter acting like she was gonna leave him anyways and they were having problems before that and that he cheated also... So convenient.
that's major cap'n

i know someone who is a close friend of mikey's and they didn't have problems before she left for the show. when she says he "cheated" also, she probably means he found out SHE cheated, then he went out and hooked up with someone before him and kailah "officially" broke up. before she left to do this challenge they were literally together 24/7, he wouldn't have had time to cheat.

she should just own up to the fact that when a guy she finds attractive shows her attention she gives up the puzzy. she's already boo'd up with some euro dj cac. she can't be without a man for more than a week. always been that way.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
whew i gotta quit watching this shyt high cause i miss a lot of shyt
- fessy is a fukkin giant :whoa:
- jordan's hand :ohhh:they really been getting dominated by this dude for like 3 straight seasons. i watched the clip of him in the rope pull on an old season and they never mention it

also kailah and bear are just :hhh:

best episode so far. lots of fukkery

they need to bring back prizes for winning individual challenges like the old seasons had
Jordan's cerebral as fukk, you can tell having one hand built up his mental toughness and his ability to adapt on the fly. Dude crash landed on a skydive out of a fukking plane right before a Final, and still won :mjlol:

That's why this week was such a perfect storm for Johnny & Wes, a huge dude like Fessy in Pole Wrestling is one of the rare eliminations where Jordan's food.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Why isn’t Theo on these? He seems like he could have possibly had a great run as a recurring contestant.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps