The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nelson is legit retarded, no?
I think its a combination of being the burn vote because these chicks got nothing to lose throwing him in and him not pulling these white chicks as easily as his white counterparts.

He got drugged by the are you the one chick for two years who dumped him when the money ran out and he got drugged by kayleigh two years before that, kayleigh who don't got a good pic on her IG right now AND ain't even white

He just need to recognize that he always gonna be second tier status in the minds of chicks who aint that cute and dont seem to take enough showers or just stop doing challenges

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame we live in a world where kailah thottery cannot be acknowledged. She did mikey dirty. She gets confronted with her actions and makes herself the victim. She did it when johnny and wes put the pictures up. It was cute at first but she gets confronted with her actions and now they are insensitive. Bear doesnt care what she is sacrificing so he is wrong. You could then choose to not sacrifice it for him but nah. Nelson tells her about herself and the best she can say is "I havent fukked in a porta potty". That's where you draw the line huh? I'm not like them porta potty hoes. Its regular bathrooms for me because I'm a lady thank you very much. I think she is a pretty girl who struggles to deal with a lot of the negative aspects of being pretty most of your life.

Bear briefly not being scumbag but what else could he do in that moment? He knew she was on the ropes. I think any man worth his salt would have told Nelson to chill down to help eat some of the punches she was taking. He was calling mercy for kailah. Throw the damn towel rock! :damn:

Aneesa wandering around the Larry Holmes gardens and wondering who are all these young people. And why does it smell like noodles. She is in her full flabby and sick glory. She has the walk of a woman who has given up physically. And she doesnt even bring the drama anymore. OG aneesa would have leaned on little nany and smashed kaycee in front of her girlfriend lol.

Dee looking like griselda blanco these days. Wes looking like a proud dad watching the one that made it. :mjcry:I like her when Rogan isn't involved.

How long until big T is corrupted? We saw glimpses of her attempting to play the great game when she had power. But when she saw the threat of going in with Tori she switches to her baby voice and says I'm so feeble and weak surely you would rather save me for later. Is it an act? It it just a machiavellian strategy? When strong appear weak and when weak appear strong? All warfare is based on deception. She is a smart girl but until she proves herself physically she will have to rely on her brains. Which means she will have to play chess and double cross someone because she doesn't want the smoke and she knows it. She would stab anyone in that house with an aids needle to avoid a hall brawl with Jenny. Will she be sweet lil big T if she has a tough choice?

Tori jumps up to get beat down. She was begging for the action. She knew she had it in the bag. Jordan cosigned it by helping put it together. He wins the challenge. Surprises everyone by bringing jenna into the tribunal instead of letting the house vote her in. It might have shook her confidence to see those votes go against her. He let's tori volunteer herself because the main plan is to get to jenna if not they throw in big t. Jenna steps up to give her exactly what she wants. Manages to haul more rocks despite also hauling her massive testicles. Tori would have won. If only she had listened to Jordan :mjcry:
Damn it Tori! Why didn't you listen:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:??? You gotta feel for jordan in that moment.
I dont think paulie woul react like that if cara got sent home. Paulie "damn bae that sucks. :francis:.I'm gonna win for you. Love you. See ya. Bus ride home:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Jenna gave jordan, zach, nelson and tori the finger. I respect that.

Last edited:

B.drizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dee walked in that room with no fear. Told Jordan yeah I crossed you but you gonna have to eat that one playboy. If you send me in I'm smashing ya broad, and I'm coming back for all 3 of you. O.G. Wes already don't F with you. Don't make it the last dance Jordan :violent:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nelson :mjlol: i apologize, but that ho on the other hand she a slut! my bad i apologize, but that girl over there a major ho!

nany is so got damn trash :dead:

zach is a got damn bytch

jenna :ohhh:

Im getting more curious of what’s in them DMs now. Like is Zach just being an overreacting bytch or did Jenna get down and do some supreme ho-ish shyt on “their break”?

Like she comes off like really a nice wholesome girl, but cameras off is she really an “animal” in real life?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Im getting more curious of what’s in them DMs now. Like is Zach just being an overreacting bytch or did Jenna get down and do some supreme ho-ish shyt on “their break”?

Like she comes off like really a nice wholesome girl, but cameras off is she really an “animal” in real life?
Since Cory is the mystery guy I guess so

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Since Cory is the mystery guy I guess so

I feel she’s ultra EYE-talian and somewhat :mjpls:

I don’t see her around too many black folks.

Sidenote. I wonder how her ex feels about her rise in star power on this show.

I remember she came in on a couples challenge with some short dude and it’s like MTV sent him to the bushes and gave her that push.:pachaha:

She really took off when her and Zach got together.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
0hs7w003bry41.jpg

:skip:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I feel she’s ultra EYE-talian and somewhat :mjpls:

I don’t see her around too many black folks.

Sidenote. I wonder how her ex feels about her rise in star power on this show.

I remember she came in on a couples challenge with some short dude and it’s like MTV sent him to the bushes and gave her that push.:pachaha:

She really took off when her and Zach got together.

Yup jay lmaoo

Short dj cac on real world he got his bytch took by zach n they never brought him back