The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Send the man with one hand against the biggest brolic dude in the house :russ:
people forget Wes is a natural heel.

he's only a hero because of seniority and against JEK. Nah, he's arrogant, savage against his non allies, and a sarcastic a$$hole.

But he makes a perfect pantomime villain. His best form was on FM2. I anted someone to put hands on him so much.:russ:

As for this episode, Nelson has no chill

that nikka had me dying at the eliminations :laff:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If I were fessy I would have said I’m doing the elimination 1 handed and gone for it. I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I beat a man who has 1 hand in a grip competition.

nelson should kill himself if he loses to bear :smugfavre:
Jordan has had alot of elimination to his advantage against players he would usually lose to (Zack, Theo) in hammer elimination. He's done construction.
He's had enough help

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some of the strategies and political games kill me.

I would’ve maybe to eliminate one or the bigger guys, if I was a small guy like say Johnny....... would’ve thrown Dees stripper boyfriend in there against Fessy.

They still could’ve did Jordan against Nelson as I just don’t think anyone with a little bit of dog in them could’ve lost to Jordan in this type of challenge.

Swaggy P is a dummy for exposing his alliance with Wes:snoop:

Nicca STFU:why:

I can’t wait for the reunion cuz Kaliah got some Xplaining to do. If her boyfriend still with her, he is a bozo

Big T:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can’t wait for the reunion cuz Kaliah got some Xplaining to do. If her boyfriend still with her, he is a bozo
its killing me cause i know somebody had to step to her like yo is you even with the nikka anymore. she acting like he dont exist :dead: maybe they do the next episode if not they had to have left it on the cutting floor

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dis episode jus showing how stupid Josh is?

U bring in Wes who tells u to his face he got no beef wit u ur not comp for him. U still tryin 2 make up beef wit him.

Now Wes has 4 slots to say ur name and put u in and he outs every1 but you. He didn't even mention ur name as an option to bananas and Mattie.

They pick bear and Jordan. U safe. Still no1 mentioning ur name.
Swaggy and bay u got a preexisting relationship wit from bb after parties and podcasts n etc. So now u go n tell every1 swaggy wit Wes so let's get out swaggy. How many chances has swaggy n bae had 2 say ur name n they didn't and Wes didn't. But u gonna make up beef now wit swaggy to get him out evdn though ur prolly 30-40lbs bigger than swaggy.

Dumb ass fool. I'm convinced Josh jus cares more about camera time than actually winning. Maybe he noticed him been a few wks now they ain't askin me 2 do many diary interviews time 2 fake sum drama n get camera time. Nonsense.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Dis episode jus showing how stupid Josh is?

U bring in Wes who tells u to his face he got no beef wit u ur not comp for him. U still tryin 2 make up beef wit him.

Now Wes has 4 slots to say ur name and put u in and he outs every1 but you. He didn't even mention ur name as an option to bananas and Mattie.

They pick bear and Jordan. U safe. Still no1 mentioning ur name.
Swaggy and bay u got a preexisting relationship wit from bb after parties and podcasts n etc. So now u go n tell every1 swaggy wit Wes so let's get out swaggy. How many chances has swaggy n bae had 2 say ur name n they didn't and Wes didn't. But u gonna make up beef now wit swaggy to get him out evdn though ur prolly 30-40lbs bigger than swaggy.

Dumb ass fool. I'm convinced Josh jus cares more about camera time than actually winning. Maybe he noticed him been a few wks now they ain't askin me 2 do many diary interviews time 2 fake sum drama n get camera time. Nonsense.

The fact that he immediately ran over to where all the girls were hanging out at to let them know some gossip he found out shows exactly what kind of guy he is.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
its killing me cause i know somebody had to step to her like yo is you even with the nikka anymore. she acting like he dont exist :dead: maybe they do the next episode if not they had to have left it on the cutting floor

She was on Twitter acting like she was gonna leave him anyways and they were having problems before that and that he cheated also... So convenient.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
If I were fessy I would have said I’m doing the elimination 1 handed and gone for it. I couldn’t look myself in the mirror knowing I beat a man who has 1 hand in a grip competition.

nelson should kill himself if he loses to bear :smugfavre:

Jordan beat the gay guy last year in a grip competion

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
As a BB fan heres a few things

-fessy was a idiot on BB big time...dude got played every week but he seems lil smarter now

-swaggy was a loud mouth on BB n they sent his ass home asap

-his girl same thing

-kaycee is beast lowkey shes smart n strong