The Challenge Season 35: “Total Madness” Trailer + Cast (premieres 4/1/2020)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yup jay lmaoo

Short dj cac on real world he got his bytch took by zach n they never brought him back
I doubt he ever wanted to come back tbh

His one season consisted of him and Jenna dodging elimination because everyone wanted them in the finals as a goat team. Jenna understood that and embraced it, but Jay would try to argue that they were actually good and get told to shut the fukk up :mjlol: Bananas called him a bytch every day :mjlol: Then in the finals he couldn't finish the food portion getting him & Jenna DQ'd, even TJ looked at him like :hhh:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Im getting more curious of what’s in them DMs now. Like is Zach just being an overreacting bytch or did Jenna get down and do some supreme ho-ish shyt on “their break”?

Like she comes off like really a nice wholesome girl, but cameras off is she really an “animal” in real life?

Mannnn those girls be the MAIN ONES getting down and nasty. I would NOT be surprised. She the same one that gave Bruno head on the plane ride and made it seem like she didn't do anything at all with him

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Mannnn those girls be the MAIN ONES getting down and nasty. I would NOT be surprised. She the same one that gave Bruno head on the plane ride and made it seem like she didn't do anything at all with him
I knew what time it was when her and her cousin Brianna got drunk and fell off the stage at the club in Bloodlines :mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah that bruno Tony season of real world was pure fukkery 101. Dude sd f every1 and bounced wit his new gf at end of season. nxt thing u know he in da challenge tlkin bout he homeless and shyt.

Da black dude from dat season they had em meet his deadbeat father for 1st time too, dat shyt jus felt wrong at the time.

Rite now wld b best time 2 have real world. Call it quarantine house.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I think its a combination of being the burn vote because these chicks got nothing to lose throwing him in and him not pulling these white chicks as easily as his white counterparts.

He got drugged by the are you the one chick for two years who dumped him when the money ran out and he got drugged by kayleigh two years before that, kayleigh who don't got a good pic on her IG right now AND ain't even white

He just need to recognize that he always gonna be second tier status in the minds of chicks who aint that cute and dont seem to take enough showers or just stop doing challenges

Nelson def a dumbass keeps on blowing up and costing himself loot on challenges.

But he definitely pulls gyals, wasn't he dealin wit dat Angela girl who was on da challenge, ex on the beach and bad girls club

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This also could work out for Nelson's favor as well in future. Maybe they have a future rivals partners season and this cld get Nelson a ticket to the season with kailah as his partner.

Bananas wld get Ashley looks like