The Central African Republic, Burkina Faso & Mali are essentially now fully Russian colonial states

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

You're the one trying to get snarky and dismissive of others for not paying attention to your precious little thread with your little crickets post. Is attention to your threads THAT important to you that you become a passive aggressive douchebag over not getting it.

Now combine what I said with all the threads made dissing you and the myriad bushings you've received over the years, top it off with an ounce or two of "get over yourself," and maybe you'll understand what the real problem is.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Russia can only control one country outside their borders but the entire Western Hemisphere is under the thumb of the US. So who's worse? :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You're the one trying to get snarky and dismissive of others for not paying attention to your precious little thread with your little crickets post. Is attention to your threads THAT important to you that you become a passive aggressive douchebag over not getting it.

Now combine what I said with all the threads made dissing you and the myriad bushings you've received over the years, top it off with an ounce or two of "get over yourself," and maybe you'll understand what the real problem is.

So you’re as stupid as the critics? Got it. If you can’t read a thread independent of the mere user name that means you’re a fukking idiot.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
So you’re as stupid as the critics? Got it. If you can’t read a thread independent of the mere user name that means you’re a fukking idiot.

You completely left out the part of you being an obnoxious douche with your "crickets" call out post that just oozes "pretentious a$$hole."

And for the record I read the thread, I was just letting you know why sometimes you get avoided like the plague around here to the point that you had to cry out like a bıtch for attention in this particular instance. But go ahead and accuse me of something false and prove who the actual idiot is.

Ever since the Tory Lanez verdict you've had a spicy battery placed up in your back, I see.

You can always put money on his commissary if him going away hurts you that much, Big Dawg. While you're at it throw $20 on for me as well:therethere:

Last edited:

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Americans and French play by certain rules and aren’t as brutal. I know you don’t want to hear this…
Certain rules that allow them to continue fukking these underdeveloped countries economically and not paying back the billions in reparations that they owe to all of their former colonies.

:unimpressed:

It's been 60 years and Central Africa Republic is even worse off than when they were a French colony. 60 years for France to have done right by them but failed to do. Meanwhile, supporting Coups and continue destabilization in the country. Why else did they turn to Russia? For fun?

U.N. and French soldiers sexually abusing young girls in Africa. Peacekeeping, eh?

Central African Republic: French Peacekeepers forced girls to have sex with a dog

United Nations (UN) and French peacekeepers have been accused of bestiality and degrading sexual abuse, on more than 100 women and girls in the Central African Republic (CAR), as recently as this week and as far back as 2013, according to shocking new information.

This was during the 7th French military intervention, Operation Sangaris in CAR which didn't lead to much of anything positive for the country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Certain rules that allow them to continue fukking these underdeveloped countries economically and not paying back the billions in reparations that they owe to all of their former colonies.

It's been 60 years and Central Africa Republic is even worse off than when they were a French colony. 60 years for France to have done right by them but failed to do. Meanwhile, supporting Coups and continue destabilization in the country. Why else did they turn to Russia? For fun?

U.N. and French soldiers sexually abusing young girls in Africa. Peacekeeping, eh?

Central African Republic: French Peacekeepers forced girls to have sex with a dog

This was during the 7th French military intervention, Operation Sangaris in CAR which didn't lead to much of anything positive for the country.
I’m not excusing nothing. Just keep that same energy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You completely left out the part of you being an obnoxious douche with your "crickets" call out post that just oozes "pretentious a$$hole."

And for the record I read the thread, I was just letting you know why sometimes you get avoided like the plague around here to the point that you had to cry out like a bıtch for attention in this particular instance. But go ahead and accuse me of something false and prove who the actual idiot is.

Ever since the Tory Lanez verdict you've had a spicy battery placed up in your back, I see.

You can always put money on his commissary if him going away hurts you that much, Big Dawg. While you're at it throw $20 on for me as well:therethere:
My nikka go find a role model

You’re polluting the thread with off topic whiny shyt