The Central African Republic, Burkina Faso & Mali are essentially now fully Russian colonial states

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What won't fly?

France still has neo-colonial control over large chunks of Francophone Africa, that is pretty undisputed, even centrist defensive realists are willing to acknowledge that. The existence of the CFA Franc is, itself, a pretty clear indication, of this neocolonial control.
You get the CFA Franc point but the on the ground movement indicates that not even neighbors like Ghana to Burkina Faso and Mali are NOT rocking with Russia. Just like Rwandas thoughts on Wagner group in Congo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
France was raping children in CAR up until 2015

No charges sought over abuse claims against French troops in CAR | Central African Republic | The Guardian

France massacred 30,000-100,000 CAR colonial subjects between 1928-1931

Kongo-Wara rebellion - Wikipedia

How’s it bad when everything to date has been owned by the west for multiple centuries. They can’t do any worse than what Britain, America, Portugal, and France did. ESPECIALLY THE FRENCH :pacspit:

This. Is. Bad.

Ok?

Did you know what Russia was going LAST YEAR in CAR?

How about MALI? Last year!

Y’all do not know what you’re talking about. Just admit it: “America is bad. The end. It doesn’t matter when Russia or China do it.” This is what you believe. Own it. 👈🏾 You’re ONLY focused on American malfeasance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Multipolarity offers choice rather than just white supremacist hyper domination from a future President DeSantis or Trump.

America/the West is not the only game in town. If the West wants to compete with China, they must build hospitals and railways. Not just scold us for the consequences of their centuries of crime.
Define “choice”.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
This. Is. Bad.

Ok?

Did you know what Russia was going LAST YEAR in CAR?

How about MALI? Last year!

Y’all do not know what you’re talking about. Just admit it: “America is bad. The end. It doesn’t matter when Russia or China do it.” This is what you believe. Own it. 👈🏾 You’re ONLY focused on American malfeasance.
Hold on I got something for your ass you black face imperialist

“When the West comes to visit, we get a lecture. When China comes to visit, we get a hospital”

You are most definitely an informant :pacspit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can’t be this fukking ignorant. You definitely deserve that WOAT banner. fukk you think the CFA exists for

You mad at me or the leaders of Burkina Faso or Mali?

Macron was just in africa hat in hand trying to get back in good graces.

Why are you so mad at any push back on this. I’m the one with parents from Jamaica. Not you. MOST of Y’all have no idea of what the USA does outside of its borders. I do. The good and the VERY bad. And I also know the trade offs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hold on I got something for your ass you black face imperialist

“When the West comes to visit, we get a lecture. When China comes to visit, we get a hospital”

You are most definitely an informant :pacspit:

I’d rather the USA build that infrastructure, if it’s gonna come from an outsider.

Remember, the natural allies of Africans are black Americans.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’d rather the USA build that infrastructure, if it’s gonna come from an outsider.

Remember, the natural allies of Africans are black Americans.
@Nkrumah Was Right @ignorethis @Ugo Ogugwa @Gunz&Butta I toldd you this punk is not only an informant but also an imperialist in black face, he's the jackass that would rather Africa borrow from the IMF than from China. You need to be put on thecoli BAN list ASAP.

AAs, West Indians, and Afro-Latinos are more than welcome to come and build shyt they rolling the red carpet in Ghana for y'all, but keep the US govt & any Western govt the fukk outta the continent

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Define “choice”.

Better than the wasteland America turned Africa into by 1999

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
@Nkrumah Was Right @ignorethis @Ugo Ogugwa @Gunz&Butta I toldd you this punk is not only an informant but also an imperialist in black face, he's the jackass that would rather Africa borrow from the IMF than from China. You need to be put on thecoli BAN list ASAP.

AAs, West Indians, and Afro-Latinos are more than welcome to come and build shyt they rolling the red carpet in Ghana for y'all, but keep the US govt & any Western govt the fukk outta the continent

His character is known

It’s helpful that he keeps talking. He’s the worst spokesperson for America I’ve ever seen!
:heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Why are you OK with China doing it?

Again, the wealthiest diaspora of black people live in the USA.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His character is known

It’s helpful that he keeps talking. He’s the worst spokesperson for America I’ve ever seen!
:heh:
Why can’t y’all own the implications of your arguments? You’re not even asking or seeking African autonomy. You’re just advocating replacing one boss for another one. If that’s the case I’d rather it be us.