The Canada discussion thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just went to Montreal a few weeks back. Love that city :mjcry:

Do Haitians in Montreal influence the local culture like the Jamaicans do in Toronto? Slang, music, etc.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Yes, Haitians have alot of influence here. During the Carafiesta parade(Montreal's Caribana), most of the trucks are playing Haitian music.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's Christmas in June. Former leader of the Bloc Quebecois, Jacques Parizeau, has died. :blessed:

E111.jpg

After losing the sovereignty referendum in 1995, he showed his true cism by claiming that the vote was lost because of "Money and the ethnic vote" and that "Real" Quebecers supported sovereingty. :mjpls:

fukk you Jacques, may your bytch ass burn in hell! :camby:

French CBC news network RDI has all these separatists on shedding tears, while on CBC News Network, not a single fukk is given about this shyt. :mjlol:

@Soundbwoy
@Turbulent
@J-purp
@The_One
@timothy_strickland
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@the next guy

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
It's Christmas in June. Former leader of the Bloc Quebecois, Jacques Parizeau, has died. :blessed:

E111.jpg

After losing the sovereignty referendum in 1995, he showed his true cism by claiming that the vote was lost because of "Money and the ethnic vote" and that "Real" Quebecers supported sovereingty. :mjpls:

French CBC news network RDI has all these separatists on shedding tears, while on CBC News Network, not a single is given about this shyt. :mjlol:

@Soundbwoy
@Turbulent
@J-purp
@The_One
@timothy_strickland
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@the next guy
I remember his ethnic vote speech may this racist cac rot in hell:pacspit:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

E111.jpg

French CBC news network RDI has all these separatists on shedding tears, while on CBC News Network, not a single is given about this shyt. :mjlol:

@Soundbwoy
@Turbulent
@J-purp
@The_One
@timothy_strickland
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@the next guy
oop!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

E111.jpg

@Soundbwoy
@Turbulent
@J-purp
@The_One
@timothy_strickland
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@the next guy
lol, i actually remember the day he said that shyt and i was around 9-10. i was watching that shyt live on TV and my face went straight :dwillhuh: when he said that shyt.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

E111.jpg

@Soundbwoy
@Turbulent
@J-purp
@The_One
@timothy_strickland
@Emperor_ReinScarf
@the next guy
Rest in piss fukking piece of shyt :pacspit:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember his ethnic vote speech may this racist cac rot in hell:pacspit:
lol, i actually remember the day he said that shyt and i was around 9-10. i was watching that shyt live on TV and my face went straight :dwillhuh: when he said that shyt.

That was the wakeup call for any ethnic minority who previously supported the separation movement.

I was only 11 at the time and still didn't completely understand the concept of racism, but Parizeau, Lucien Bouchard and all those other fakkits always gave me those ::mjpls: vibes.
RDI and LCN acting like this dude was some sort of hero. :camby:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the wakeup call for any ethnic minority who previously supported the separation movement.

I was only 11 at the time and still didn't completely understand the concept of racism, but Parizeau, Lucien Bouchard and all those other fakkits always gave me those ::mjpls: vibes.
RDI and LCN acting like this dude was some sort of hero. :camby:
lol, call me naive but i still think Bouchard is cool.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's PQ

Everyone in that party can eat a fukking dikk breh :camby:
lol. true, true...

i think what i always liked about him is that whenever he disagreed with the other fukkboys from his party he would just say it. dude seemed like he was keeping it real. i disagree with his politics but he seems genuine about it. but anyone who's black/non-white who votes for PQ, 9 times out of 10 they're a sellout who's trying hard to be one of "them".

remember what happened to Maria Mourani on the federal side? ex MP from the Block Quebecois, it took YEARS but she eventually got her wake up call and they made her realize she'll never be one of them :mjpls:
She was expelled from the Bloc Quebecois caucus on September 12, 2013, for opposing the Quebec Charter of Values and has subsequently sat as an independent.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Mourani#Political_career