The Canada discussion thread

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
That was the wakeup call for any ethnic minority who previously supported the separation movement.

I was only 11 at the time and still didn't completely understand the concept of racism, but Parizeau, Lucien Bouchard and all those other fakkits always gave me those ::mjpls: vibes.
RDI and LCN acting like this dude was some sort of hero. :camby:

Thats why I never fukked with them separatists, actually I never cared. I was too young when Parizeau made the speech, but like 10-15 years later they were trying to be more inclusive, accepting of other communities in their souverainete movement. They were/are trying to make other communities separatist, but it will never work. Deep down this movement only exists for purelaine french-canadians. I mean without them the fight for quebec seperation would be sterile and useless. And Parizeau was :umad: as hell when he made that speech, forgetting that at the time, Quebec had a strong 80% french-canadian majority. And the province was over 90% white. Anglos fled massively the province as soon as Lévesque was elected, by the mid-1990s the province had like 6-9% anglophones in it. And yet he blamed ''ethnic votes'' still:rudy: I mean, places like Québec city, gatineau and sherbrooke told the PQ to :camby: themselves with their separatist dreams. A lot of white french-canadians voted NO, nearly half of them. I guess a lot of them worked for the federal government, army, etc...they didnt want to lose their jobs. And Quebec cant have an army :mjlol: Not many people for that.:mjlol: Serge Savard voted against the separatists:ehh:...I mean people with money knew how foolish separation was.:francis:

Any non-pure laine white french canadian supporting souverainété is a fukking c00n. The ones who support separatist movement are basically tokens and told to know their place, they think they can fool nikkas, arabs, italians, etc :mjlol:. C00ning for french-canadians :scust: At least no people I know does that :whew: My electoral riding is liberal and will always be liberal. Separatists never win in my riding at any level, provincial, federal, and city.:camby:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why I never fukked with them separatists, actually I never cared. I was too young when Parizeau made the speech, but like 10-15 years later they were trying to be more inclusive, accepting of other communities in their souverainete movement. They were/are trying to make other communities separatist, but it will never work. Deep down this movement only exists for purelaine french-canadians. I mean without them the fight for quebec seperation would be sterile and useless. And Parizeau was :umad: as hell when he made that speech, forgetting that at the time, Quebec had a strong 80% french-canadian majority. And the province was over 90% white. Anglos fled massively the province as soon as Lévesque was elected, by the mid-1990s the province had like 6-9% anglophones in it. And yet he blamed ''ethnic votes'' still:rudy: I mean, places like Québec city, gatineau and sherbrooke told the PQ to :camby: themselves with their separatist dreams. A lot of white french-canadians voted NO, nearly half of them. I guess a lot of them worked for the federal government, army, etc...they didnt want to lose their jobs. And Quebec cant have an army :mjlol: Not many people for that.:mjlol: Serge Savard voted against the separatists:ehh:...I mean people with money knew how foolish separation was.:francis:

Any non-pure laine white french canadian supporting souverainété is a fukking c00n. The ones who support separatist movement are basically tokens and told to know their place, they think they can fool nikkas, arabs, italians, etc :mjlol:. C00ning for french-canadians :scust: At least no people I know does that :whew: My electoral riding is liberal and will always be liberal. Separatists never win in my riding at any level, provincial, federal, and city.:camby:
all they have is old french-canadians. they don't have "les ethnies", even the young quebecers don't fukk with their movement.

hell, even Péladeau knows.

that whole thing is like an old 70s dream. only thing i'm scared of is if he wins the election, he'll have his whole media empire backing him...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CLfrztAVEAAHJxs.jpg

11817157_814575998663704_4909123940442103980_n.jpg

:mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am a Canadian citizen but basically been living my whole life in New York but been thinking about going back again(im 25 now and havent been there since i was 13 for vacation)

I was born in Ontario and prefer to stay there.. but can someone tell me the best town or area to live in if I prefer to be around more Black people? And if you know of a certain town what is some landmarks or fun things to do?

And my family is trying to get me to live with some family members when i get there to get on my feet but i don't wanna seem like i cant take care of myself. So i plan to live alone. What are some areas where you can get studio apartments on a budget?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jagmeet is such a spineless coward the man called you a sell out to trigger and fell into his trap...

They both need shaving cream pies to the face...