The Canada discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Naw, I find Indian ppl and Chinese assimilate the best to Canadian society.

Other Asians, and Muslims though? Not so much. But if they don't bother me I don't care.

These racist ignorant French ppl bother me though

not really breh they just stick themselves. Keep their language etc.

I remember years ago I had a chinese friend and went to their house their parents been in canada for over 25 years and only knew basic english like :wow:

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
French is not an ethnicity.
Culture ? Yeah language? Yea. But not it's own ethnicity.

The french are Ethnic Latins, who were heavily mixed with Celt and Germanic tribes. So, white europeans. Why is Islamaphobia an appropriate term but not francophobia? Or do you guys just dislike them because they are rednecks and eat poutine?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The french are Ethnic Latins, who were heavily mixed with Celt and Germanic tribes. So, white europeans. Why is Islamaphobia an appropriate term but not francophobia? Or do you guys just dislike them because they are rednecks and eat poutine?

So what ur saying is theyre whites who speak french :stopitslime:

and since ur now comparing islamophobia to francophones im now done addressing this :snoop:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ethnicity,culture is a race ?
francophone quebecers are no different than rednecks except they speak french and eat poutine....
not really breh they just stick themselves. Keep their language etc.

I remember years ago I had a chinese friend and went to their house their parents been in canada for over 25 years and only knew basic english like :wow:
I don't care about old ppl. Old ppl of all culture are slow to adapt and change.

I mean younger ones. Like 35 and under

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love poutine
I hate them because they are the most ignorant ppl I have ever met in my life.
Rude, arrogant and very bigoted in their values and beliefs

The way they treat anyone non French, and non white is crazy.

Just let me clarify everything here though. This isn't about the French perssay. It's about those separatist cocksucking quebeckers

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are extremely rude and bigoted, and i agree they do treat non-french speaking people like shyt. However, i have no problem with the french wanting to keep their culture and society distinctively French. Bowing to different ideologies that had nothing to do with creation of your society is cultural suicide. You guys seem to be arguing that white ethnic french have no right to their society, language, culture and history. I say god bless them. No Islamic idealogical subversion in Canada, ever.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I love poutine
I hate them because they are the most ignorant ppl I have ever met in my life.
Rude, arrogant and very bigoted in their values and beliefs

The way they treat anyone non French, and non white is crazy.

Just let me clarify everything here though. This isn't about the French perssay. It's about those separatist cocksucking quebeckers

Quebecois on vacations though...the worst. They all come together and get so loud and annoying.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what ur saying is theyre whites who speak french :stopitslime:

and since ur now comparing islamophobia to francophones im now done addressing this :snoop:

So what your saying is french culture was somehow magically created by non white europeans who just happen to be muslim. Complete fantasy land thinking. Anything to be anti-white though, right guys?

:russ:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are extremely rude and bigoted, and i agree they do treat non-french speaking people like shyt. However, i have no problem with the french wanting to keep their culture and society distinctively French. Bowing to different ideologies that had nothing to do with creation of your society is cultural suicide. You guys seem to be arguing that white ethnic french have no right to their society, language, culture and history. I say god bless them. No Islamic idealogical subversion in Canada, ever.
I have no problem with the French wanting to keep their culture and society French either.
But save that shyt for France, where French IS their culture and society.

Quebec is a part of Canada, which is a bilingual country found and based on multiculturalism.
There are language laws keeping ppl from talking ENGLISH!!!!! Never mind any other language.

CANADIANS should be allowed to learn, speak, work, and go to school in either of the two official languages. But they aren't allowing that?
We can address the other cultures separately, but how is it that in CANADA, Canadians aren't allowed to speak English. Smmfh.

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Canada was not 'found and based on multiculturalism'. What history books are you reading?

2) You completely underestimate Quebec nationalism.