The Canada discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
PK looks brolic as fukk after his offseason training(no homo). Dude is 225 now and hasn't lost any speed. I smell another Norris trophy.

i remember when pk was holding out and folks like pj stock were saying he was selfish hasn't proved anything yet :heh:

I just want pk to make the canadian team, hes needed on that big ice. Nothing would be better than a black man stunting on russians in russia

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i remember when pk was holding out and folks like pj stock were saying he was selfish hasn't proved anything yet :heh:

I just want pk to make the canadian team, hes needed on that big ice. Nothing would be better than a black man stunting on russians in russia

Nobody said shyt when Alex Pietrangelo threatened to hold out this off-season. He does things the "white way" according to Darren Pang.

Some of those "experts" on hfboards actually believe that Subban is a long shot to make Team Canada. :stopitslime:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nobody said shyt when Alex Pietrangelo threatened to hold out this off-season. He does things the "white way" according to Darren Pang.

Some of those "experts" on hfboards actually believe that Subban is a long shot to make Team Canada. :stopitslime:

Yup I've peeped that even analysts.

They have penciled in like alex pietrangelo, doughty, keith etc., even bum ass jay bouwmeester due to his "skating"

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yay for Canada! Wish more of the guys looked like US guys though - just sayin' lol

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yup I've peeped that even analysts.

They have penciled in like alex pietrangelo, doughty, keith etc., even bum ass jay bouwmeester due to his "skating"

Bustmeester? Really? Subban can skate just as well and does everything else better than that hack.

There was a "Rank the top 20 defencemen" thread on hfboards a few weeks ago that was a joke. Cats were ranking Jonas Brodin and Marc Methot above PK. :deadmanny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bustmeester? Really? Subban can skate just as well and does everything else better than that hack.

There was a "Rank the top 20 defencemen" thread on hfboards a few weeks ago that was a joke. Cats were ranking Jonas Brodin and Marc Methot above PK. :deadmanny:

hate is strong, i wouldn't be shocked if I see a 25-30 goal season for pk this year

Torrez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yay for Canada! Wish more of the guys looked like US guys though - just sayin' lol

:dwillhuh: you want us to look like this huh
obesity.jpg

all-americans-are-at-least-40-pounds-overweight-7.jpg

:dead:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Separatists strike again :snoop:

http://www.cjad.com/CJADLocalNews/entry.aspx?BlogEntryID=10590279

UPDATED:Charter sparks vandalism at Turkish spa?

Vandals spray-painted a clear message to the owners of a Turkish spa in Lasalle.

"Go B to your country", likely shorthand for Go Back to your country, spraypainted in white and "PQ" spraypainted twice in red and white on the front windows of Hammam Andalusi and Spa.

The Gazette spoke with the owner of the business on 90th avenue, who says it happened Tuesday overnight. Many of his clients are Muslim women.

The Algerian-born owner says he's been in Quebec for 26 years and never had anything like this happen to him.

He also says he believes it's the result of all the talk over the proposed Charter of Values.

"To me, it could be considered as a hate crime because it's a form of vandalism and it's a hateful message. It's very, very disturbing," said Fo Niemi of the anti-racism group CRARR.

"The Charter, because it's used by the government, has the effect of creating a certain level of legitimacy on certain debates and discourse against Muslims, against jews, against Sikhs."

The photo of the vandalism has been making the rounds in social media such as Facebook, generating such comments such as, "It's just the beginning. This Charter was supposed to avoid disputes;" "For those who don't understand or are not convinced why we are against the Charter, here's an example."

This is the latest report of similar attacks on Muslims in recent weeks. Le Soleil recently reported on a verbal confrontation between a Quebec City woman and a Muslim woman wearing a veil and when the Muslim woman`s 18-year-old son intervened, he was spat on by his mother`s aggressor.

Photo: Facebook

And again :beli:

Anti-English protest at Place des Festivals

BY PRESSE CANADIENNE SEPTEMBER 19, 2013

MONTREAL - A demonstration to protest against the anglicization of Montreal did not even warrant police protection Wednesday night.

Several dozen people gathered at Place des Festivals to demand that the government fight to protect French in the metropolis. The meeting was organized by le movement Partenaires pour un Québec français, made up of members of the Confédération des syndicats nationaux (CSN), the Quebec Federation of Labour (FTQ), the Société-St-Jean-Baptiste de Montréal and l’Union des artistes.

Mario Beaulieu, president of Mouvement Québec français and the organizer of Wednesday’s meeting, said that politicians and citizens should be educated about the fragility of French in Montreal.

“Quebec-bashing and francophobia have become very common in the English-Canadian media,” Beaulieu said. “Not a day passes where we’re not called racist. Bill 101 is more generous toward the anglophone minority than what is done in English Canada for the francophones.”

Several people who oppose Partenaires pour un Québec français staged a counter-protest right next to the group.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Quebec is a backwater ruled by a backwater political party. Muslims should leave the province now that racists and xenophobes have provincial government backing.

This province is a fukking shyt hole outside of the Western half of Montreal. The separatist quebecois(they don't deserve a capital Q) are easily the most ignorant and obnoxious people on Earth. So many problems here in Quebec like the economy, corruption, the shytty roads, and long waits at the hospital yet all these fakkits care about is language and muslim women in veils. :snoop:

Thank God I live in an English part of Montreal and rarely come into contact with these fakkits.