The Canada discussion thread

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
TIFF is dope cuz all these celebs are here.

but i never go out cuz all these celebs make it so expensive out here :lolbron:
and every hotel they stay at got a big ass crowd waiting for them to come out and shyt

i never knew that black guy from showcase revue as a kid who i wanted to shut up and see if there was nudity is like running it
Showcase Revue:banderas:

btw the little underground mall under Metro Hall got a booth too

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
The sad thing about Montreal is the language issues have destroyed it. Montreal used to be a world class city. It's a shame. Let one of these clowns tell me what language to speak.
is Montreal worth visiting for an American bruh from the east coast? the bytches racist at all when it comes to brothas?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
More fukkery :bryan:

http://www.montrealgazette.com/touch/story.html?id=8914458

Protest planned to denounce use of English in Montreal

LA PRESSE CANADIENNE SEPTEMBER 16, 2013
MONTREAL — As political attention is focused on the Charter of Quebec Values, an event is planned this week to denounce the increasing presence of English in Montreal.

About 400 people are expected Wednesday evening at Place des Festivals. A protest “en lumière” is being organized by Partenaires pour un Québec français (Partners for a French Quebec), a group of large labour unions, the Société St-Jean-Baptiste de Montréal and the Mouvement national des Québécois.

Participants will each receive two lights and will place them to create a large “101” at the Place des Festivals. A photo will be taken from 40 metres above.

Organizers say they want to profit from the identity crisis in Quebec to underline the importance of the French language as the common language for all Quebecers.

© Copyright (c) LA PRESSE CANADIENNE