The Canada discussion thread

Daps
If y'all need plans for Caribana weekend, I can perhaps hook up a Coli discount for you folks at the club I work at :smile:
PM if interested

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Anyone heard bout this shyt in Montreal?
They attacking English speakers now b! :damn:
http://www.reddit.com/r/montreal/comments/1itcwj/languagebased_attacks_in_downtown_montreal/
A friend of mine got beaten up two weeks ago in downtown Montreal. He was in such bad condition that the police filed it as an attempted murder. He said members of a group known as the QC stompers approached his girl friend to ask about something in French. She said she was more comfortable speaking English, so they grabbed her by the neck and tried to choke her. My friend intervened and got beaten up by those guys wearing brass knuckles.

Apparently other kids have been attacked in the Mile End area. I was wondering if any of you had heard of similar attacks?

I actually joined just to post on this. This did actually happen, I'm pretty sure that I am the girl friend that was choked, if I'm not the same exact thing happened to me on crescent two weeks ago. I have been contacted by CBC and declined an interview because I have a 15 month old and fear for his safety. The actual story is that I was getting money from the ATM in brutopia with my two anglo girlfriends. We were obviously speaking English and some guys hanging outside heard us. One of them looked at me and said "ici on parle francais" so I replied "moi je parle les deux langue de canada, tu devrai essaier de faire la meme chose". (Sorry, English is my mother tongue so my French writing skills are less than perfect), anyway, I was barely able to finish my sentence before one of the guys (about 5'9" 220lbs, I am 5'3" 110 lbs) lunged at me and started to choke me. He choked me so hard my ears popped, I had/have bruising and a sprained neck. Luckily for me my friend was walking in our direction when the guy started choking me. He was able to get the guy that was able to separate me from the assailant but was blindsided by another guy with brass knuckles. He had six stitches on his forehead, two on the top of his head and two on the bridge of his nose, if I'm not mistaken. I remember while I was being choked I looked at the bouncer (who was just standing there, could've been friends with my attacker) and mouthed the words "help me". He did absolutely nothing. I was afraid for my life. If my friend hadn't been walking by I really don't know what would've happened. I was the one who called the police, whilst trying to hold my friends head wound shut. We were both covered in his blood when the police arrived. He was taken straight to the ambulance and I was questioned by police. There were five or six cop cars that essentially did nothing. They walked around the scene, not questioning anyone but myself and my friend that had been hit. I claimed that I wanted to press charges, my friend didn't want to, for whatever reason. I called for a week straight asking for the number of the report. I finally found out last Friday that a report wasn't even filed. I now have to go to the police station and try and figure out why no report was filed. Sorry for the wall of text but I wanted to tell the whole story of what happened.

Edit: spelling, wording. Also, I don't know who the "Quebec stompers" are. I'll speak to my friend to see if maybe he found a gang that could possibly be them but as far as I know they were a bunch of Franco extremists.

fukking separatists fakkit ass sons of bytches man:pacspit:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
I wanna roll down there with my crew n fukk up every one of those french goofs I see

Lots of these stories been posted in this thread

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
img15.jpg

:patrice::o::wub:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For my brehs who want to get rid of cable, but only keep it for sports or one or two shows this site is really helpful:

www.canadiancordcutting.com

Streamed NFL last year and got league pass for the NBA. Not much of a TV Show guy, but watched the few I was interested in through Hulu/Netflix.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Anyone heard bout this shyt in Montreal?
They attacking English speakers now b! :damn:
http://www.reddit.com/r/montreal/comments/1itcwj/languagebased_attacks_in_downtown_montreal/

fukking separatists fakkit ass sons of bytches man:pacspit:

I live in Montreal and I wan't one of those frog fakkits to try me so badly. Frenchmen are bytches and can't fight, that's why they only go after women and smaller dudes. We use to get in fights with French kids all the time around the 1995 referendum and whoop their fakkit asses. fukk the separatists. :pacspit:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I wanna roll down there with my crew n fukk up every one of those french goofs I see

Lots of these stories been posted in this thread

You and your boys will take them easily. Most QuebeCACs are built like bird-chested malnourished children and alot of them are metrosexual cocksuckers. They are easily the softess bytches in the country. Alot of them cross the river from Gatineau and try to start shyt at Canada day festivities in Ottawa and get stomped out.

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sad thing about Montreal is the language issues have destroyed it. Montreal used to be a world class city. It's a shame. Let one of these clowns tell me what language to speak.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
anyone got plans for TIFF?

saw Bad 25 last year (loved it) plus the Q&A with Spike Lee was cool so I really want to check something out this year. Don Jon will be there :mjpls: