The Canada discussion thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

The summer in Toronto has been wack so far, a lot of rain and shyt. We'll see how it is after Ramadan...

I'm going to the gym to transform myself from tall and lanky to build muscle mass...Are you still active in the gym?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The summer in Toronto has been wack so far, a lot of rain and shyt. We'll see how it is after Ramadan...

I'm going to the gym to transform myself from tall and lanky to build muscle mass...Are you still active in the gym?

went from looking somali skinny to 185 lean in 3 yrs
i can wear vnecks now :krs: pause :whoa:

but our somalian females need to get in the gym bro

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Oh my god I'm melting brehs

Imagine have a weak or non-functioning AC today :sadcam:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Hate using AC in any car I have but damn I had to cave today brehs. :whew: My wedding on Saturday is going to be a scorcher - had to rent those big ass mist fans just to be safe. Don't need folks passing out :dead: on the grass. :heh:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Cool, I think girls raised by immigrants have better values and won't just divorce on a whim

Ur straight cuz.... good luck

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
congrats breh
:salute:
she's indian like trini, guyanese east indian

or like mumbia bollywood indian

Nah, not West Indian (I'm Guyanese, though.)

She's real East Indian (not fob or anything as she moved here at a young age - talks normal :heh:). Most don't even know, even fellow Indian people. Everyone on first guess thinks she's hispanic.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hate using AC in any car I have but damn I had to cave today brehs. :whew: My wedding on Saturday is going to be a scorcher - had to rent those big ass mist fans just to be safe. Don't need folks passing out :dead: on the grass. :heh:

supposed to cool down fri overnight; you getting married outside breh? wherebouts?

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
supposed to cool down fri overnight; you getting married outside breh? wherebouts?

Yeah outdoors - we have tents though just incase. It's in Kitchener/Waterloo, more Kitchener though at a B&B. Lady has like 8 acres of land which was more than enough space to set up shop. I see forecast has it for a high of 26/low of 17.. that would be ideal. Cause this 35+ right now is brutal :whew: