The Canada discussion thread

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why does the rest of Canada hate Toronto?

Without us you'd be nothing

:pacspit:
you are from Vaughn, fukk outta here

Why does everyone from Toronto think Everyone outside of Toronto hates them?

in fact most people in Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa,etc ain't even thinking bout Toronto unless they need to stop over at pearson.

What does Toronto have that those other cities don't?

Weather? Scenery? Outdoors? Vancouver>>>
Culture? Nightlife? Festivals? Montreal>>>

I like Toronto and all but shyt ain't no different from many other cities

in fact Toronto is becoming the most GENERIC looking major city in the world

they are losing their identity with all those wack ass ugly condos going up and tearing down alot of the classic architecture there

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
fukk these frogs for real :pacspit:

Teen attacked for speaking English
Posted By: CJAD news@cjad.com · 9/25/2012 5:17:00 PM
CJAD 800

A St. Leonard Mother is outraged, after her 17 year old son was viciously attacked because he spoke English.

The family, who wishes to remain anonymous to protect themselves, says last Saturday following supper with visitors, five teenagers, cousins went for a walk. Around the corner, near a park, a man between 18-20 began hassling them, hurling racist epitaphs their way.

"In French that man said, ici a Quebec, il faut que tu parles Francais, or something like that, went up to my son's face and my son just kind of put his hand to his chest and said please move back, in English. And, he got in his face and was screaming hey Gee, hey Gee ( a derogatory name for Italians), and turned around and punched him in the face twice."

The Mom tells CJAD the guy reached into his pocket for something. That's when her son and four others ran home to call police, who in turn brought in an ambulance.

She blames the politicians for ramping up the language rhetoric, especially since the P.Q. win, with the issue now boiling over and turning violent.

Police have not yet arrested a suspect.

The family is expecting medical test results within a few days.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why do y'all continue to hand over money to rogers/bell etc for television when we don't even get like sons of anarchy, homeland etc.

you gotta pay extra money to get the movie network just to get dexter, spartacus etc.

smh at espn airing a 30/30 today and bum ass tsn not even showing it

cdn tv is a albratross and a bomination

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why do y'all continue to hand over money to rogers/bell etc for television when we don't even get like sons of anarchy, homeland etc.

you gotta pay extra money to get the movie network just to get dexter, spartacus etc.

ridge

Daps

do you have the espn link breh

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't even get me started bruh. I have no idea why I'm paying $300+ for cable/internet/cell every month.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Ive been off cable since February such a rip off. I need to find a rogers tech that will hook me up with some free standard definition cable.

By the way I live downtown and I take pictures around the city, ill be doing a show soon and Im thinking about doing a photobook. Check out my site.

I take pics

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Ive been off cable since February such a rip off. I need to find a rogers tech that will hook me up with some free standard definition cable.

By the way I live downtown and I take pictures around the city, ill be doing a show soon and Im thinking about doing a photobook. Check out my site.

I take pics

yo did you have that art show yet?...Ahh man, I really feel like i know that city too well now as far as recognizing spots because of traveling back and forth :noah:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

I take pics

city of what?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
do you ever go to that little island to take pics? I forgot the name but I got some good one wit ol' girl out there. That ferry boat is a piece of crap though.

Centre island? I havent been there in a while but it was mad fun last time I went, maybe next summer. I remember it closing early, like 10pm.

city of what?

Tdot.