Flying within Canada is always expensive because of the expensive airport taxes

When I flew to nova scotia in 2009 cost me like 400 bucks

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They dont got service to Ottawa...

oh for real??
hmm I thought they did....I know it rolls from toronto..Kingston...Montreal I figured it would have hit up Ottawa as well

meh.....shyt is cheap though

cheaper than driving for sure plus free wifi

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to take via all the time to Belleville, it does suck and it's expensive.

Not guaranteed a seat and your surrounded by old white folks staring you down.

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Is Richmond Vancover BC, a :mjpls: racist town? I'm beginning to get that vibe ever since I got here yesterday. Some ole hill billy looking cac ask me and my homies if we were from Jamaica, we replied, "Where's Jamaica?"

Went to Yaletown BC and went to the Yaletown Brewing Company and ran into some sensitive bar tenders (cacs). One guy caught feelings because we were trying to get his attention by waving, then proceeded to make us some weak ass bytch ass drinks. Did we violate some kind of Yaletown Bar etiquette?

Ironically, the only down to earth person was the bouncer, but now that I think of it, the bouncer or the guy who seemed to be the bouncer was a Black Dude. I think they 'don't like our kind around here'

There are other reasons why I feel that way but don't feel like typing.

Are there any Caribbean nightspots in Richmond, where the people

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Is Richmond Vancover BC, a :mjpls: racist town? I'm beginning to get that vibe ever since I got here yesterday. Some ole hill billy looking cac ask me and my homies if we were from Jamaica, we replied, "Where's Jamaica?"

Went to Yaletown BC and went to the Yaletown Brewing Company and ran into some sensitive bar tenders (cacs). One guy caught feelings because we were trying to get his attention by waving, then proceeded to make us some weak ass bytch ass drinks. Did we violate some kind of Yaletown Bar etiquette?

Ironically, the only down to earth person was the bouncer, but now that I think of it, the bouncer or the guy who seemed to be the bouncer was a Black Dude. I think they 'don't like our kind around here'

There are other reasons why I feel that way but don't feel like typing.

Are there any Caribbean nightspots in Richmond, where the people

Richmond? what you doing out in Richmond? that shyt is all rich people and mostly asians too.

As for Yaletown...that is like an uppity section man. So yes I think you did violate some etiquette there.
I'm not sure on how you were dressed or how you were acting but there are plenty of snob azz muthafukkaz there. But some nice restaurants and shyt too..

but Richmond....nothing there really. hillbilly cac? sure you weren't closer to Delta?? cause most people in Richmond are like the same uppity muthafukkaz you'd find in yaletown lol
YOu can find some nice chinese spots and shut but carribean? doubt it.

if youw ant more urban shyt got to burnaby or surrey or even better just stay in vancity downtown

but how is asking if you are jamaican racist?

You_Ugly_on_Skype

#LurkSet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LurkSet #LurkLife
Richmond? what you doing out in Richmond? that shyt is all rich people and mostly asians too.

As for Yaletown...that is like an uppity section man. So yes I think you did violate some etiquette there.
I'm not sure on how you were dressed or how you were acting but there are plenty of snob azz muthafukkaz there. But some nice restaurants and shyt too..

but Richmond....nothing there really. hillbilly cac? sure you weren't closer to Delta?? cause most people in Richmond are like the same uppity muthafukkaz you'd find in yaletown lol
YOu can find some nice chinese spots and shut but carribean? doubt it.

if youw ant more urban shyt got to burnaby or surrey or even better just stay in vancity downtown

but how is asking if you are jamaican racist?

It says Richmond on my gps, we were dressed like everyone else :yeshrug:

Let me rephrase

It was a stereotypical question, it suggests that all black people that go to Canada are jamaican or of caribbean descent.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It says Richmond on my gps, we were dressed like everyone else :yeshrug:

Let me rephrase

It was a stereotypical question, it suggests that all black people that go to Canada are jamaican or of caribbean descent.

:manny:

but Canada DOES have a huge Caribbean population. of course its stereotypical but I wouldn't say there was anything wrong with it. Unless there is more to it.

like asking an asian person out there if they were chinese or korean...:manny:

racist? or just curious?
maybe he went on a trip to jamaica or knew some people from there and wanted to talk about it
meh
who knows.

Not much going on in Richmond that I found. I was there for about 6 months about 2 years ago. Nothing poppin that I could find. Always had to leave Richmond to do anything worthwhile. Ended up leaving after 6 months and moving right in to Vancouver, out by UBC. Lot more shyt going on

Burnaby or downtown vancity was cool.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
So I've never been to Canada, but I received a job offer to work in Alberta. Fort McMurray to be exact. It was an offer I can't turn down, the pay is just :wow: It's on a 20/8 schedule (I'd be working 20 days straight and then they'd pay for my flight home for 8 days then pay for my flight back). They're also covering room and board. Anyway, how is Alberta? I hear that it's rough there by Canadian standards.