The Canada discussion thread

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good for you breh that you're going to school and going to university.....now I don't wanna come off as being rude or snobbish but Carleton :thumbsdown:. I've never been to the school personally but when I was in H.S. we nicknamed it "last chance U". I've heard U of Ottawa ain't that bad though. If you got people near Ottawa you should apply to McGill in Montreal (if they have your program). Your friends could visit you and party it up in a better city.

:pacspit:

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA

:heh:

everynation_mainImg.jpg

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
good for you breh that you're going to school and going to university.....now I don't wanna come off as being rude or snobbish but Carleton :thumbsdown:. I've never been to the school personally but when I was in H.S. we nicknamed it "last chance U". I've heard U of Ottawa ain't that bad though. If you got people near Ottawa you should apply to McGill in Montreal (if they have your program). Your friends could visit you and party it up in a better city.

apparently they have shaken that off now and outgrown that nickname for a minute. i heard they got one of the best journalism and engineering programs in the whole of canada. (this is just based on word of mouth and some shyt i seen online, i am not canadian and never been there so :yeshrug: )

it's not that serious to me tho, i'll get my bachelors at a decent uni and hopefully when i do masters i'll aim for the more "prestigious" schools or whatever.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Most companies don't give a crap where you got yor bachelors he'll most government jobs you don't even need a degree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cool video of downtown Toronto. Our city is fukking huge.

[ame=http://youtu.be/VBBrB9h_Hok]L Tower Crane - YouTube[/ame]

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Queens>>>

and its closer to Ottawa than Montreal. Plus Kingston is a great party city.

Love going there