The Canada discussion thread

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Hamilton = Canada's Cleveland

haha, this is kinda true.

I got friends, family that live right from Ajax --> Grimsby and I can't think of one place that I can think of would be worth moving back for.

Honestly though, if anything, Oakville or Burlington would probably be the best when you think of low crime, cost of living and family

I'm done with Toronto though. The cost to live there vs the return of what you get by living there isn't worth it

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who are these galloway boys ?
cacs sounding shook on cbc comments
The gang that made the Toronto police lean back

I've lived in Scarborough all my life and I wouldn't want to move to any of these areas being mentioned in this thread. Scarborough always been nice, atleast to me.

i live in Malvern and anybody from outside of Toronto would never know its the "ghetto"...houses here are still 300K + for 1800 sq homes...alot of amazing people but always a few rotten apples.

Come on breh, I like Scarberia but Etobicoke, York, North York>>>>

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Really, it's only certain parts of Scarborough that's fukked up. Lower west side basically. Are they tearing down the community housing near Woburn? I saw a billboard advertising new condos being built in the area.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Really, it's only certain parts of Scarborough that's fukked up. Lower west side basically. Are they tearing down the community housing near Woburn? I saw a billboard advertising new condos being built in the area.

Only a matter of time most Ontario housing will be torn down

Most of these hoods are on prime real estate, near highways near major intersections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Certain?
Bay mills, glen dower, Kingston road, malvern, cataraqui, orton park, Kennedy and ellesmare, etc

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
LOL I was joking and fukking around but 40k?? c'mon now it ain't Detroit.....even though that shyt city is certainly on its way.

I'm done with Southern Ontario though fukk it its going to hell. If it isn't the crime its the fact that housing prices and taxes are going out of control.

Ottawa is a cool city.....if you got a family and shyt. But that place is getting expensive too.

Shyt I know here in Montreal the taxes and shyt are crazy but at least the housing is a lot cheaper. Even the cost of living is fairly similar to living in Ontario.

http://homes.point2.com/CA/Ontario/Hamilton/1159656823-Real-Estate.aspx

http://homes.point2.com/CA/Ontario/Hamilton/1161338610-Real-Estate.aspx

http://homes.point2.com/CA/Ontario/Hamilton/1159024988-Real-Estate.aspx

http://homes.point2.com/CA/Ontario/Hamilton/1153621668-Real-Estate.aspx

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Certain?
Bay mills, glen dower, Kingston road, malvern, cataraqui, orton park, Kennedy and ellesmare, etc

Not all of those areas are that bad though. Especially Malvern/Kennedy and Ellesmere. Now Kingston Road (around Scarborough Village) and Bay Mills...those places are complete garbage. People openly dealing and the housing units and apts that Toronto Community Housing own there are in horrible condition.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
70,000 is still a big difference than 40,000

and it ain't like any of those homes are worth living in

why didn't you post any of these ones??

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 589,900 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 575,000 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 549,999 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 469,900 CAD
Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 429,900 CAD

you can knock it all you want, especially if you just wanna look up the downtown area....thats like saying all of toronto is like regent park.

but those place that I just posted above aren't too bad, and those same houses in Toronto in similar neighborhoods would be WAAAY more $$ and taxes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shouts out to the nikka wreaking havoc with the sexual assault at bloor and christie.

nw-web-sexual-assault.JPG

Tenth victim comes forward in Annex sex assault case - thestar.com

Police are searching for a male suspect, described as black with a medium to heavy build

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
70,000 is still a big difference than 40,000

and it ain't like any of those homes are worth living in

why didn't you post any of these ones??

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 589,900 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 575,000 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 549,999 CAD

Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 469,900 CAD
Home for sale in Hamilton, ON 429,900 CAD

you can knock it all you want, especially if you just wanna look up the downtown area....thats like saying all of toronto is like regent park.

but those place that I just posted above aren't too bad, and those same houses in Toronto in similar neighborhoods would be WAAAY more $$ and taxes

difference is those houses would be like a mill plus if they were in toronto, you cant even get a condo parking spot in most places in the city for 70k

you can get a house or even a condo in hamilton for that price

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not all of those areas are that bad though. Especially Malvern/Kennedy and Ellesmere. Now Kingston Road (around Scarborough Village) and Bay Mills...those places are complete garbage. People openly dealing and the housing units and apts that Toronto Community Housing own there are in horrible condition.

no money to fix, just a matter of time before the apt buildings and old ass townhouses built in the 60s are torn down.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4