The Canada discussion thread

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
dAMN reincar you down to 5 bucks bro?

I'm going to Montreol, Toronto, and Vancouger this year. Who got the finest b!tches? Montreol?

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
People from Toronto will tell you... Toronto. Everyone else in the country, and outside of it, will tell you Montreal (reality).

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Halifax is a underrated city

Went there a few years ago.

:obama: Props for the East Coast love. Halifax is great to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here, and I do. Highest taxes in the whole fukking country, and yet on average we make the least amount per person :dwillhuh: At this rate me and the wifey ain't never getting a house :sadbron: especially since the housing market is going up due to the influx of people we supposedly got coming here for the ship building contract.

Not to mention we always getting tagged in the top 5-10 for highest crime rate per capita in Canada :huhldup:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
:obama: Props for the East Coast love. Halifax is great to visit, but I wouldn't want to live here, and I do. Highest taxes in the whole fukking country, and yet on average we make the least amount per person :dwillhuh: At this rate me and the wifey ain't never getting a house :sadbron: especially since the housing market is going up due to the influx of people we supposedly got coming here for the ship building contract.

Not to mention we always getting tagged in the top 5-10 for highest crime rate per capita in Canada :huhldup:

The east coast is high up on my list of places I need to check out, but plane tickets out there are retarded expensive. Like I could basically fly to europe for the same price.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
dAMN reincar you down to 5 bucks bro?

I'm going to Montreol, Toronto, and Vancouger this year. Who got the finest b!tches? Montreol?

Montreal for sure, best time to come is Canadian Grand Prix weekend which is June 8-10.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
05poutine.jpg

Best shyt ever :eat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Beautiful city though I did notice everything was expensive ESP food, I guess of your not working in government your screwed?

Aren't houses reasonably cheap in scotia though?

I'm still working my way on visiting every province.

Agree with te other poster traveling in Canada is expensive I think I paid like 600 from Toronto to Halifax

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The east coast is high up on my list of places I need to check out, but plane tickets out there are retarded expensive. Like I could basically fly to europe for the same price.

It's actually cheaper to cross the border and fly than today from Canada

Canada airport taxes are absurd I paid more to just fly to Halifax than I did for a all inclusive week in Cuba.