The Canada discussion thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majestic.

You could apply for a one year work visa to visit and work. After that you would have to apply for permanent resident card, have that renewed for five years until you could apply for citizenship.

Toronto
Montreal
Calgary &
Vancouver are really the only dope places in Canada to party/drink/food/music/events

Toronto is really the only cosmopolitan Canadian city. Montreal is close and has a great Culture. Vancouver also has a great vibe/culture to but isn't nearly as cosmo(no homo) as Toronto. Calgary likes to pretend it is Cosmopolitan like Toronto but isn't even close, it does however have the most relaxed environment out of all the major cities, is only an hour from Banff(funny party scene, pretty :cac: though) in Canada and it also has the nicest summers.

Edmonton and Ottawa are cool too but pretty damn boring. Edmonton actually has a cool little arts scene and a great Uni vibe. Never been to Ottawa but i hear it is a lot like Edmonton only nicer.
Edmonton is :gag:! Murder Capital of Canada.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's say I wanted to live in Canada for a while, just for the experience.

How long can I stay as an American citizen? And what if Jeb Bush gets into office in a few years and I decide I want to become a Canadian citizen, how would I work that out?

And, yes, I know I could have googled this.

But fukk all that, if I just wanted to check out somewhere in Canada this summer for a week or two, where should I go (26/y/o, Black, going solo, heavy drinker/bar guy).

You need to read up on George prescott Bush

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Bush

They will push him not Jeb (his dad)

george_p_bush_main-420x0.jpg

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I have a friend that lives in the Vancouver area and I'm actually tempted to go live there with him (no homo) after I'm done with school. I'm a little hesitant because like you said, no blacks live there and I don't want to deal with cism from whites and asians. fuuuck that.

no racism breh

shyts basically hongkongcouver

I'd love to live there. That place is beautiful.

i mess with vancouver. shout outs to the Bacon bros and the whole u.n...

REST IN PEACE BINDY JOHAL

1997832.bin

Pabst16oz

WHAT'LL YOU HAVE?
Daps
Reppin
WOODridge
:cheers:

Not from Canada, but i'll show y'all sum love simply for this right herrr

05poutine.jpg

and bunnies

bikini17canadaru6.jpg