The Canada discussion thread

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
no racism breh

shyts basically hongkongcouver

I thought vancouver was mostly cacs and asians? and I hear Asians be on that vicious racism that's almost a throwback to the 1960s. Are you telling me the whites there and Asians are progressive enough to actually act like they've got some sense and treat everyone fair?

I'll be trying to see if I can visit him and some of my other homies that are posted up there so I guess I can see things with my own eyes before deciding if I want to live there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How can you afford to live in Vancouver?

Average house is like 900k average rent like 1,500 a month

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I thought vancouver was mostly cacs and asians? and I hear Asians be on that vicious racism that's almost a throwback to the 1960s. Are you telling me the whites there and Asians are progressive enough to actually act like they've got some sense and treat everyone fair?

I'll be trying to see if I can visit him and some of my other homies that are posted up there so I guess I can see things with my own eyes before deciding if I want to live there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Vancouver

37% Asian, pretty much :noah: The rest is pretty much white.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Let's say I wanted to live in Canada for a while, just for the experience.

How long can I stay as an American citizen? And what if Jeb Bush gets into office in a few years and I decide I want to become a Canadian citizen, how would I work that out?

And, yes, I know I could have googled this.

But fukk all that, if I just wanted to check out somewhere in Canada this summer for a week or two, where should I go (26/y/o, Black, going solo, heavy drinker/bar guy).

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Yes. The French don't really like nikkas. Hell, they don't even like the rest of Canada.. The fukk they look like, liking nikkas? :what:

The Quebecois have wanted to split for a long time now.

I'm surprised Quebec hasn't done more to separate with the whole "Separatist movement" thats always going.

fukk Quebec.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Majestic.

You could apply for a one year work visa to visit and work. After that you would have to apply for permanent resident card, have that renewed for five years until you could apply for citizenship.

Toronto
Montreal
Calgary &
Vancouver are really the only dope places in Canada to party/drink/food/music/events

Toronto is really the only cosmopolitan Canadian city. Montreal is close and has a great Culture. Vancouver also has a great vibe/culture to but isn't nearly as cosmo(no homo) as Toronto. Calgary likes to pretend it is Cosmopolitan like Toronto but isn't even close, it does however have the most relaxed environment out of all the major cities, is only an hour from Banff(funny party scene, pretty :cac: though) in Canada and it also has the nicest summers.

Edmonton and Ottawa are cool too but pretty damn boring. Edmonton actually has a cool little arts scene and a great Uni vibe. Never been to Ottawa but i hear it is a lot like Edmonton only nicer.