The Canada discussion thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Shoulda started swinging...I despise them quebecers they the equivalent to southern rednecks on that cism tip probably worse....always mad at immigrants in MTL that dont give a fck about there language and laws...mad cuz they losing there grip on the city...

I remember that incident in the small quebec town couple yrs back where those french rednecks were kickin up shyt over that muslim family that wouldnt take off there veils and sheeit...on that go back to ur country sh1t....

Outside of MTL the entire province can burn....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Same here.

Aside from him, there is ZERO representation for bilingual anglophones who oppose separatism

:mindblown:

:wtf: Pauline marrois doesn't even speak english, one thing I like about PQ is that there quick to throw their leader in the bushes and even if they win we ain't getting separated remember last time :shaq:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Shoulda started swinging...I despise them quebecers they the equivalent to southern rednecks on that cism tip probably worse....always mad at immigrants in MTL that dont give a fck about there language and laws...mad cuz they losing there grip on the city...

I remember that incident in the small quebec town couple yrs back where those french rednecks were kickin up shyt over that muslim family that wouldnt take off there veils and sheeit...on that go back to ur country sh1t....

Outside of MTL the entire province can burn....

The funny thing, is that they'll be quick to play the language/race card whenever someone says something about them. Bunch of fukkin hypocrites. If the PQ wins, I might just speak more English than I already do just to get those separatists all salty. :pachaha:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: Pauline marrois doesn't even speak english, one thing I like about PQ is that there quick to throw their leader in the bushes and even if they win we ain't getting separated remember last time :shaq:

True, theyre basically the northern Tea Party. They have the same attention-span and core values

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Can someone please tell me what is skyboro is really like? I'm visiting family in Toronto and my cousin keeps telling me its ratchet there. I want to see for myself

you mean scarborough? not really.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The funny thing, is that they'll be quick to play the language/race card whenever someone says something about them. Bunch of fukkin hypocrites. If the PQ wins, I might just speak more English than I already do just to get those separatists all salty. :pachaha:

I dont understand how these types think Quebec can survive as a sovereign country...With all the debt and immigrant,anglo pop that leaves no currency no other services for a small population.....I dont even care if they do cuz its annoying to listen too every few years but realistically its not possible...

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how these types think Quebec can survive as a sovereign country...With all the debt and immigrant,anglo pop that leaves no currency no other services for a small population.....I dont even care if they do cuz its annoying to listen too every few years but realistically its not possible...

Not to mention issues with citizenship, ownership, social security, pensions, bank accounts, an entirely new economy etc

It seems like itll never happen, but Quebec will continously lobby for this and in turn, Canada will grant them special treatment with the hopes of them STFUing for once

Looking back at the student protests, it makes you wonder if it was ever really about TUITION. It seemed like the perfect way to demonize the Liberal party and legitimize sovereignty with a militant young population looking for an excuse to vent

Imagine, a sovereign Quebec, with its shytload of debt and new responsbilities, how will they afford FREE TUITION? Its such a joke. Marois initially OPPOSED the protests too. Throwing Charest in the bushes is faaaaaar from the end of Quebecs problems

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
voted for the green party. where i live my vote doesn't really matter anyway. they could show a tape of Charest molesting little babies and the Liberal candidate would still get voted in.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LOL @ Skyboro....i thought he was talking about a club i never heard of...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention issues with citizenship, ownership, social security, pensions, bank accounts, an entirely new economy etc

It seems like itll never happen, but Quebec will continously lobby for this and in turn, Canada will grant them special treatment with the hopes of them STFUing for once

Looking back at the student protests, it makes you wonder if it was ever really about TUITION. It seemed like the perfect way to demonize the Liberal party and legitimize sovereignty with a militant young population looking for an excuse to vent

Imagine, a sovereign Quebec, with its shytload of debt and new responsbilities, how will they afford FREE TUITION? Its such a joke. Marois initially OPPOSED the protests too. Throwing Charest in the bushes is faaaaaar from the end of Quebecs problems

Croatia and Slovenia did breh, so did slovakia, it can happen.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Croatia and Slovenia did breh, so did slovakia, it can happen.

Yea but that was more of a Human Rights issue than Quebec LOL

Funny cause the other day at the office, a separatist co-worker was telling an Indian co-worker that "Pakistan became a nation, why cant Quebec?" :pachaha: Like they werent at WAR for decades

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quebec will probably never become sovereign for demographic reasons. at this point, it's just a bargining tool with the federal government.

plus, the PQ is way too dysfunctional. too many egos, old grudges and different visions for them to make it work. compare that to the Liberal Party which you can fault for a lot of things, but is probably the most disciplined party in quebec politics. they never contradict eachother, never wash their dirty laundry in public, shyt runs like a well oiled machine.

Just to give y'all an idea, there are 3 different Seperatist parties in quebec...