The Canada discussion thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Didnt Quebec arrest some construction guy?

The job market sucks everywhere

I just sent my resume out to TTC, I wouldn't mind driving a bus :manny:

Quebec is in a crazy election right now. Marois is up, Charest not far behind, but this crazy upstart party with Legault is making a run.

Paul Wells has the run down so far(Paul Wells is the best political reporter in the country. No side Lib/Con/Dip disagrees with that.).

The not-so-predictable Duchesneau effect - Paul Wells, Quebec Election - Macleans.ca

Quebec is the most crooked province, it is off the charts how crooked it is. If the PQ gets in, I can't imagine the money they will extort from the ROC...

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
My Toronto nikkas let me put you on some serious game.

Over at Overlea and Don Mills in the plaza there, I have discovered the best food in the city. It's a joint called Bamiyan Kebab, its some Afghan piff. My nikka(s) I have never been so full and the food is so flavorful its sinful. It's all hot and fresh of the grill and they give you some warm ass fresh bread out of their bakery. Now mind you I live at queen + spadina, but I been fukkin up my budgets drivin there at LEAST twice a week.

shyt will have you like :ohlawd:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Over at Overlea and Don Mills in the plaza there, I have discovered the best food in the city. It's a joint called Bamiyan Kebab, its some Afghan piff. My nikka(s) I have never been so full and the food is so flavorful its sinful. It's all hot and fresh of the grill and they give you some warm ass fresh bread out of their bakery. Now mind you I live at queen + spadina, but I been fukkin up my budgets drivin there at LEAST twice a week.

:ld:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

the only good thing to come from the war in afganistan is the kebabs :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Let's diversify this thread
What are other dope spots to eat brehs ?

Where are the hidden gem for shoes?
Where can you get fitteds for less than 40?

Btw if you need wonderland ticket discounts, rom, cn tower

Send a pm I got corporate codes from my work :smugfavre:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Grannys Place out in Sauga for that jerk chicken

Harlem Restaurant for that soul food cookin

Jump restaurant for fine dining in the TD Tower downtown.

My nikka, they served fresh olives as an appetizer. I had never in my life seen a fresh olive before. The taste is piff

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I know too many food spots...

Copacabana - Copacabana ? Grilled Brazilian | New Site Coming Soon... Younge/Eglinton, Brazillian spot with a great atmosphere. You're going to spend around $50 for a meal.

Kalyvia - Danforth - Greek - Kalyvia Greek Restaurant Toronto Danforth Greektown Food Dining $20-25

Le Select Bistro - French spot - Wellington/Spadina Le Sélect Bistro, Toronto | Downtown Toronto's most authentic Parisian restaurant, bar and bistro. $20+

Bhan Mi boys - Nice cheap vietnamese sandwich spot. King/Spadina
Banh Mi Boys - $6 for a sandwich

Earl's - After work spot - King and York...the hoes are on point but you have to dress the part - Earls.ca - $25-$30+

Terroni - Italian spot Queen/Bathurst...trendy...you may have a line...terroni.com

If your'e about "deals" go to Drink Specials, Happy Hours, and Coupons | DrinkOwl it'll show all the deals for that day at all the bars in Toronto. Got tired of buying $9 beers.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Nothing at all sir...it's the perfect place for a young nikka to live.

yeah it is. my area is a gang turf though and these nikkas are crazy. im a bit older now so that shyt don't affect me much anyway.

i see the younger kids now a days with the grown man house arrest ankle bracelet in the backyards i be like :ufdup:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Oh yes let's get the food joints cookin in here! I work Yonge/Adelaide but live in Brampton so I'll focus on this end.

Mexican: Very few spots in the city, but I found a nice one last week right by Vaughn Mills called La Taquizza. Habaneros near Yonge/Wellington is also good, especially their steak quesadilla. Real, grilled steak. Not those stupid dry cubes most restaurants do.
Hakka Chinese: China Garden across from the Brampton courthouse.
Indian: Kwality Sweets near Steeles/Torbram.
Jamaican: Gem's by Bovaird/Hwy 10. (alot of people like Willy's Jerk, I do not. Prefer Gem's.)

Broke Wave: If you're ever in the West end there's another really good Bamiyan Kabob place in Brampton called Pamier Kabab, also Afghan. My first time having afghan food and it was just :drool: