The Canada discussion thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

Disgusting. Typical French QuebeCACs. :smh: Any black person that runs for or votes PQ is a certified c00n like this nikka, Maka Kotto.

KotoMaka_BQ.jpg

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
French sovereignists are the most insecure fakkits I've ever met in my life.

And the funny thing is, I find that its mostly the older people. I think they are upset that their kids WANT to speak english. They WANT to be a part of what the rest of the world is doing.
So fukkin twisted man. Since moving here and travelling around quebec(the province) I haven't really had an issue with the language much. I can get by with the language but for the most part I'm more comfortable speaking english. InMontreal there aren't any problems.
anything east of that is pretty fukked though.

the sad thing is Quebec City is really a pretty nice city. Geographically and everything its pretty on point. The clubs are nice there, its very European. But the ppl there :noah:

75% of them are so daamn ignorant.....the rest I can handle more or less. Especially if I'm spending $$$

but this vote is fukked, ain't NO WAY this place is separating

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Is Vito Rizzuto gunna unleash a holy old testament smackdown on all them candy asses when he comes home in October?

Vito-Rizzuto.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Is Vito Rizzuto gunna unleash a holy old testament smackdown on all them candy asses when he comes home in October?

Vito-Rizzuto.jpg

the family has no power anymore thats why they took a dump on his father and brother and nothing was done

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps