The Canada discussion thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah it is. my area is a gang turf though and these nikkas are crazy. im a bit older now so that shyt don't affect me much anyway.

i see the younger kids now a days with the grown man house arrest ankle bracelet in the backyards i be like :ufdup:

U in the co-op's? I lived right on dundas up the street for years that area is live... never a dull moment on the street:ninja2:

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Oh yes let's get the food joints cookin in here! I work Yonge/Adelaide but live in Brampton so I'll focus on this end.

Mexican: Very few spots in the city, but I found a nice one last week right by Vaughn Mills called La Taquizza. Habaneros near Yonge/Wellington is also good, especially their steak quesadilla. Real, grilled steak. Not those stupid dry cubes most restaurants do.
Hakka Chinese: China Garden across from the Brampton courthouse.
Indian: Kwality Sweets near Steeles/Torbram.
Jamaican: Gem's by Bovaird/Hwy 10. (alot of people like Willy's Jerk, I do not. Prefer Gem's.)

Broke Wave: If you're ever in the West end there's another really good Bamiyan Kabob place in Brampton called Pamier Kabab, also Afghan. My first time having afghan food and it was just :drool:

I have to disagree with these Bakers house at Bouvaird and Airport
and Choice of the Orient at hw7 and Martin Grove :lawd:trust me best of Asian and Jamaican in the west.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

I hate my province sometimes :beli:

I'm nervous about this Quebec election brehs. :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This province is fukked. The student-protest gimmick worked, and the separatist mindset has been legitimized and Jean Charest is the public scapegoat.

Its truly sad because I thought the sovereigntist movement would die with the "baby boomers" but now the kids seems to think its in their best interest to start a whole new country from scratch

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i'mma typical toronto dude.
f*ck quebec. only cool n1ggaz from MTL.

the rest of y'all can f*ck off. and quit speakin to me in french. i hate that sh1t knowing full well i ain't from there and u can speak english.

remind me of these indian fobbs i work with :smh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
man i'mma typical toronto dude.
f*ck quebec. only cool n1ggaz from MTL.

the rest of y'all can f*ck off. and quit speakin to me in french. i hate that sh1t knowing full well i ain't from there and u can speak english.

remind me of these indian fobbs i work with :smh:

The only French speakers I fukk with are Haitians, Alegerians, Moroccans, Senegaleese, etc. fukk the French QuebeCACs. :angry::pacspit:

incredible1

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please tell me what is skyboro is really like? I'm visiting family in Toronto and my cousin keeps telling me its ratchet there. I want to see for myself

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Just submitted my vote this morning, voted for Jean Charest's Liberals. I hate Charest but at least he ain't seperatist.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just submitted my vote this morning, voted for Jean Charest's Liberals. I hate Charest but at least he ain't seperatist.

Same here.

Aside from him, there is ZERO representation for bilingual anglophones who oppose separatism

:mindblown: