The Canada discussion thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ppl dont see the bigger picture

ill never let a cop search anything i have without a warrant, folks giving up their civil liberties and rights under the charter for a parade no thanks.

this is exactly what they did on g20

canada's racism is more sublime, they never searched anyone at the gay parade even with all the so called homophobes in the city, what does some pathetic shooting in scarbroough has to do with caribana oh no black gun crime = caribana

lets slip this in, and get fingerprints and identification on blacks not in the system

:ufdup:

Pretty much... Fukking bullsh1t.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pretty much... Fukking bullsh1t.

the worse thing, i'm sure they are going to find drugs and probably even a few guns as ignorant nikkas are stupid, and will use this to start searching everyone in a metro housing or something

[bill blair] the initiative ran at caribana was of great success, we came away finding 2 loaded handguns and an array of drugs, there were no incidents at caribana so this is a great success, and we are looking at implementing it in areas of priorities [/bill blair]

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
mostly black. There are a good amount of whites sprinkled in there. If the girls you're with look good, don't go on the street up by the trucks...they will get grabbed and grinded on. Can't stand uppidy hoes who want to walk up by the trucks but don't want to feel a cock in their backsides.

You should be alright. Oh...and you may have to run from giant crowds..

cool cool...im from nyc and i've done the miami carnival, so i figured i'd do this one. I'm crashing at a friend's condo on queens st. From what i remember, it was mostly white bars in that area. How's it gonna be looking for caribana?, flooded with the hood or is that staying on Dundas?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cool cool...im from nyc and i've done the miami carnival, so i figured i'd do this one. I'm crashing at a friend's condo on queens st. From what i remember, it was mostly white bars in that area. How's it gonna be looking for caribana?, flooded with the hood or is that staying on Dundas?

Queen should be unchanged. Club district (what's left of it) and King will be more black than usual...as well as around Younge/Dundas.

I'm avoiding the whole thing completely. I'll probably hit up a bar or something...but no clubs or parade for me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Queen should be unchanged. Club district (what's left of it) and King will be more black than usual...as well as around Younge/Dundas.

I'm avoiding the whole thing completely. I'll probably hit up a bar or something...but no clubs or parade for me.

you already know most white folks head to the family cottage, i haven';t been to caribana in years, i always go to the mall which is dead, last year iw ent to jane and finch mall was a ghost zone :russ:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you already know most white folks head to the family cottage, i haven';t been to caribana in years, i always go to the mall which is dead, last year iw ent to jane and finch mall was a ghost zone :russ:

If I could escape to the cottage, I would too. Too many gotdamn cops, too much traffic, and too many silly nikkaz.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

ah ok cool...i'm pretty much just going to party/possibly smash, dabble in some good weed and relax. It's really not costing me anything. I'm trying to avoid violence though. Might end up not even going to the parade. Last time i was out there i went to some after hour spot...felt like i was in europe- nothing but tekno music, lasers, drugs with gays and lesbos.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i remeber being in young st during 04

people just standing around..thirsty dudes just walking around and looking for trouble..crazy

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i remeber being in young st during 04

people just standing around..thirsty dudes just walking around and looking for trouble..crazy

Yup that was the last time I went. People just rammed on Yonge all the way North to like College :what: Randomly you'd see crowds running away in mobs yelling someone had a gun :smh: That was the last time for me. Alot of nice custom whips from the US rolling around though.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yup that was the last time I went. People just rammed on Yonge all the way North to like College :what: Randomly you'd see crowds running away in mobs yelling someone had a gun :smh: That was the last time for me. Alot of nice custom whips from the US rolling around though.

so many bad females during that week...dudes should channel their energy into getting them panties...instead of posting up on the street ..smh

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So in this whole thing...blacks will be more overpoliced than ever before. Blacks will be profiled. I hate people.