The Canada discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:snoop:

This guy is part of the problem tho... I can't even take him serious smh.

http://www.hiphossip.com/2011/05/rapper-preign-acquitted-of-gun-charges.html

Humphrey’s lawyer, Edward Greenspan, argued that his client didn’t know the guns were in his car. His two passengers, younger brother Jason Humphrey, an alleged member of the Galloway Boys gang, and neighbour Raymond Powell, earlier pleaded guilty to weapons possession.Code said he had reasonable doubt about Humphrey’s knowledge of the guns and noted there was no direct evidence linking him to the weapons

Last edited by a moderator:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@2toneshorty is the guy cops charged he didn't kill anyone but had one of the Guns that were shooting

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
So what moron in the GTA is going to try and re-create what just happened in Aurora, Colorado? :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One of his victims has been identified by her family as Jessica Ghawi, an aspiring sportscaster and hockey fan from Texas who was in the Eaton Centre during a visit to Toronto moments before a shooting there in June.
“Had I not gone outside, I would’ve been in the midst of gunfire,” Ghawi wrote on her blog just after the Eaton Centre shooting. “I wish I could shake this odd feeling. The feeling that may have potentially saved my life.”

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Read about that, too sad for words.

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
One of his victims has been identified by her family as Jessica Ghawi, an aspiring sportscaster and hockey fan from Texas who was in the Eaton Centre during a visit to Toronto moments before a shooting there in June.
“Had I not gone outside, I would’ve been in the midst of gunfire,” Ghawi wrote on her blog just after the Eaton Centre shooting. “I wish I could shake this odd feeling. The feeling that may have potentially saved my life.”

I was about to post this too...thats insane man :wtf:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if white community leaders will come to speak on the Shootings in Colorado. Will there be a war on white people?

As far as black leaders go....I'm tired of mafuggas trying to represent me. I have no affiliation with the murderers in Scarborough or even that community. How do we all get lumped in the same fukking group? And it seems as though nikkas here and offline accept that shyt and even feed into it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wonder if white community leaders will come to speak on the Shootings in Colorado. Will there be a war on white people?

As far as black leaders go....I'm tired of mafuggas trying to represent me. I have no affiliation with the murderers in Scarborough or even that community. How do we all get lumped in the same fukking group? And it seems as though nikkas here and offline accept that shyt and even feed into it.

yeah i don't get these black leaders, its always these black alliance or whatever etc., the other days on citynews they had these two nikkas who could barely speak proper english and they had them as "black leaders" of some black fathers coalition or something :what:

i don't need no michael thompson etc. representing me

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Its so retarded. The so called Africa Canadian leaders that spoke were so embarrassing. I was mad just listening to them. I'm so tired of the black race lumping together shyt.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Caribana around the corner...... wonder what surprise is awaiting us.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Black people don't get judged as individuals in society...Simple as that.