The Canada discussion thread

Black_Tux.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the hotter the weather the more violent it gets outside.

2012 and 2005 have been the most violent years of the decade in toronto, also the hottest. :shaq:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B. Toronto avgs 60-70 homocides a year. Most in summer.its the same its always been. Ur lettin the media skew this on you. So how u feel bout chicago puttin up to numbers in one week?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It never had 25 ppl get shot in one day tho :krs:

Keep denying shyt and it WILL get worst, trust me

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
any of you toronto brehs going to the march?

When and where?... as long I don't have to hear those clowns that were on the news today speak. Self appointed black community leaders. They always embarrassing as fukk. I didn't vote on no black leaders as far as I'm aware.

Marching is cool and all but we need to get the ball rolling on more actions besides just asking for money to run some programs most kids don't give a damn about or attend.

franny

Pro
Daps
When and where?... as long I don't have to hear those clowns that were on the news today speak. Self appointed black community leaders. They always embarrassing as fukk. I didn't vote on no black leaders as far as I'm aware.

Marching is cool and all but we need to get the ball rolling on more actions besides just asking for money to run some programs most kids don't give a damn about or attend.
P Reign ‏@Preign
I'm doing a March for Shyanne & Josh Friday at 730pm at 4301 Kingston Road ... Strength is numbers ... I wanna see you ALL!!