Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn whats the with gun violence in tdot

cac on cbc comments eating this up as usual

nikkas are ignorant as hell an I'm sick of them fukkn it up for the rest of us

Twice this year innoncent folks were touched, back in the day it wasn't like this

Just wait till caribana

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even at poetry event, just regular get togethers

some shyt will pop off in the parking lot

Ish may pop off at white events. But usually just fists are thrown or a dude gets stabbed

I don't know what the infatuation is with guns in the black community

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ish may pop off at white events. But usually just fists are thrown or a dude gets stabbed

I don't know what the infatuation is with guns in the black community

its usually cause they got drunk...

with black events some niglet will just do drive by and shoot randomly at everyone

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

True. Fists are thrown at the black spots, too. Then the homies are called. Then black trucks pull up. Then trunks are popped. Then nikkas start running. Then bullets start flying. Then someone gets hit - usually an innocent person. Then news at 11. :beli:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
True. Fists are thrown at the black spots, too. Then the homies are called. Then black trucks pull up. Then trunks are popped. Then nikkas start running. Then bullets start flying. Then someone gets hit - usually an innocent person. Then news at 11. :beli:

coward nikkas always gotta call the looser homies
them nikkas always ready for :youngsabo:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
lol "Aye cuuhh...bring them thangs wichu!!"

I knew my hood club days were over when I stepped out the entrance and nikkas was shootin dice right in front of the doors.

:wtf:

Not in front of the club in the parking lot, but right outside the door. lol I had to literally step over these fools to get out the entrance. lol

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do 19 people get shot in one setting :what: ? Little nikkas are reaching levels of exceptional ignorance this summer. Caribana in a few weeks :wow: won't be pretty.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wow just heard about the shooting in Scarb :smh:

Who has a party like that on a Monday night? :krs:

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Any of you guys live in Brampton, Ajax or Mississauga? I'm thinking of moving to one of those places. How are property values there compared to Toronto? I'd rather buy a condo or house than stay paying rent but I might as well find out how much rent costs anyway. How much are you guys payin if you're renting?

Reincar nailed most of my points in his post regarding B-Town. I was born Jane/Finch moved to Chalkfarm for most my childhood, then Jane/Sheppard till I was 17ish then we headed off to Brampton in 03. Area was good, at first.. but affordable homes brought all the dirt from Jane/Finch. My moms bumps into people all the time from back in the day, when she's on the transit. The burbs areas of Brampton (ie: McVean, Castlemore, etc) are pretty nice and you can get some very nice homes which would cost you damn near a milli in DT T.O., for less than half. Sauga is getting just as expensive too, their condo prices are outrageous now (almost 2k/month rent for a 1-bedroom near Square One :smh:) Ajax is too far East for me but the homes for the prices there are pretty attractive. Regarding rent in Brampton, there aren't many condos in B-Town, but the ones that are run about $1200 for a 1-bedroom or so, and climb from there. Most are right at Queen/Dixie (near me).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reincar nailed most of my points in his post regarding B-Town. I was born Jane/Finch moved to Chalkfarm for most my childhood, then Jane/Sheppard till I was 17ish then we headed off to Brampton in 03. Area was good, at first.. but affordable homes brought all the dirt from Jane/Finch. My moms bumps into people all the time from back in the day, when she's on the transit. The burbs areas of Brampton (ie: McVean, Castlemore, etc) are pretty nice and you can get some very nice homes which would cost you damn near a milli in DT T.O., for less than half. Sauga is getting just as expensive too, their condo prices are outrageous now. Ajax is too far East for me but the homes for the prices there are pretty attractive. Regarding rent, there aren't many condos in B-Town, but the ones that are run about $1200 for a 1-bedroom or so, and climb from there. Most are right at Queen/Dixie (near me).

Yup btw I wasn't dissing Brampton or anything, I go they're a lot just the price of housing doesn't increase in value as other areas.

The last girl I messed with lived near shoppers world so I was in Brampton a lot, as well my old church used to be in that area.

Brampton is actually the fastest growin city in Canada, But certain areas need a lot of help.

Toronto is way to expensive as a single person you need to make at least 70k to live in a decent area on your own.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yup btw I wasn't dissing Brampton or anything, I go they're a lot just the price of housing doesn't increase in value as other areas.

The last girl I messed with lived near shoppers world so I was in Brampton a lot, as well my old church used to be in that area.

I know, but I'm dissing it :laugh: Hate it here. You're right that value doesn't increase much, but as a buyer you can find alot of gems, if you're not planning to flip it or anything. It's crazy what 300-400k can get you in Brampton (4 bedroom/bungalow/semi-detached) compared to Toronto (closet sized 1-bedroom in liberty village), lol.