The Canada discussion thread

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
lol There isn't that many black dudes. Although we do sorta gravitate to each other there was probably three other black kids in the area growing up and we're all tight to this day. And you do clean up in Vancouver and not the fat sloppy white chicks I'm talking 8's and 9's just cause your a brother. Also the night life isn't amazing but it isn't bad and there is lot's of other things do besides clubbing. I'm a navy brat so I have been a lot of places and Vancouver is most defs my favourite spot of them all.

qwerty_jones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Vancouver it rains but when its sunny its good. Smoke weed grab food and repeat. Hip-Hop scene is whack up here it's all trance.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I'm hittin' up the Calgary Stampede this weekend... hopefully it's worth the 11 hour drive from Vancouver :sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
housing prices out of wack, just 3 years ago the house i live in my parents bought for 560k, now this same house just by looking at mls listings on my streets, houses are going for 940k that are smaller than mine.

how the hell can people afford this ish?

Condos are like 350k now, this is getting ridiculous

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm fiendin for some Timmy's, goddamn you Canadians need to share that piff with your southern brethren. :to:

Nothing like a Timmy's Ice cap on a hot day. What state you in? I know there's some Tim Hortons in Michigan, NY, Kentucky, and Ohio.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Any of you guys live in Brampton, Ajax or Mississauga? I'm thinking of moving to one of those places. How are property values there compared to Toronto? I'd rather buy a condo or house than stay paying rent but I might as well find out how much rent costs anyway. How much are you guys payin if you're renting?