The Canada discussion thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Dude was on house arrest as well, what a idiot. Hoped he enjoyed his last day of freedom yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!

lol at throwing away everything in life..how can one feel sorry for these idiots

wtf is wrong with youn nikkas these days :facepalm:
now 25 plus years:facepalm:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read through the whole creba case, was two groups beefing all day, they split up. Two folks got cornered where foot locker was, the gut who shot creba along with his white friend, the white friend was about to be robbed, black dude said yo he's with me and started shooting, and they shot back

Creba got shot in the back as nikkas can't shoot, only 3 people were shot

Damn, I know those guys.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude who got killed is Somali from Regent. All probably Regent dudes. Jane Creba shooting was Regent Park nikkas too :smh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Police said the shooting was not gang-related, but there were personal factors involved, despite previous statements at least one of the victims had known gang associations.

Aint no fukkin gangs in Toronto they kept repeating that shyt and white people eat it up because they dont know better. Gang related shooting is code for black men with criminal records. Now they finally admit it was bullshyt exaggeration.

Toronto's got like the 13th highest violent crime rate in Canada. I bet y'all cant even name 13 Canadian cities. Reincar and JLove acting like its a jungle out there stop it :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There was actually a shooting at Alexandra park like a few hours before the shoot out at eatons centre

Wouldn't be shocked if it was Hassan who tried to merk this husbands dude and someone told him he was at eatons centre

And dude went buck wild

That has to be maybe the reason IMO because they went the first degree murder route so It wasn't a spur of the moment 2nd degree murder ish.

I love how conservative national post had to point out how he came to Canada in 2000 from guyana

I know these white ppl are screaming their racism right now

Hassan was a gangbanher back in friggin Alberta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Star talked to his dad

Was a good kid till he got caught up in gangs

Dude also has a 5 year old daughter

Two months ago he was stabbed more than 20 times

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Where are some decent places to go out downtown toronto on a friday/saturday? Its been a few years since I last visited so I dont have a hot clue what is worth checking out anymore. I'll be staying at a friends place in Kensington market if that helps.

Cold tea in Kensington is my fav place in the world

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ayo anyone else think that maybe dude that got merked had a gun as well? it makes absolutely no sense to me for a dude to let off that many shots and him spraying like 8 people.

what im thinking is that somali dude had a gun as well, remember the jane creba? it was 2 gangs going at it bullets going both ways, i have a feeling we ain't getting the full story, i have a feeling mr hassan had a gun and shot at dude and missed hit someoen else and dude started bucking back at dude and killed him

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I knew the victim and the shooter breh. My mom went to the victims house and came back like :(. Sad day for everybody involved. I wish their was outlets for brothers like these to get their lives on track. Nobody wants to live like this for real.