The Canada discussion thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I knew the victim and the shooter breh. My mom went to the victims house and came back like :(. Sad day for everybody involved. I wish their was outlets for brothers like these to get their lives on track. Nobody wants to live like this for real.

sorry breh:sadcam:

i read the article on the star about the killer, just seemed he was crying for help but no help came.

always sad to see a young black male dead and another have his life gone for the next 25 years if he is lucky to get parole esp wit a 5 year old daughter.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

i read the article on the star about the killer, just seemed he was crying for help but no help came.

always sad to see a young black male dead and another have his life gone for the next 25 years if he is lucky to get parole esp wit a 5 year old daughter.

Breh they tried to assasinate dude about 3 times, police knew who it was but didn't even try and get him. I guess they pushed dude to that limit. When you got a little girl you don't know what you'll do when rumor has it that they gonna kidnap her.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Breh they tried to assasinate dude about 3 times, police knew who it was but didn't even try and get him. I guess they pushed dude to that limit. When you got a little girl you don't know what you'll do when rumor has it that they gonna kidnap her.

how does it even get that far? why would you NEED to kidnap a dude's seed to get a point across? what point was he trying to make?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

i was reading how he got stabbed 20 times like 2 months ago :what:

i dont agree with harming innocents, but i guess if you caught a dude slipping who tried to harm your fam then

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aint no fukkin gangs in Toronto they kept repeating that shyt and white people eat it up because they dont know better. Gang related shooting is code for black men with criminal records. Now they finally admit it was bullshyt exaggeration.

Toronto's got like the 13th highest violent crime rate in Canada. I bet y'all cant even name 13 Canadian cities. Reincar and JLove acting like its a jungle out there stop it :smh:

The fukk are you talking about?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas talking about the Eaton Centre vibe is off and too many shady/ignorant characters :what:

shyt is your run of the mill mall, safe as ever, this was an anomaly.

How does that translate to "acting like there's a jungle out there"? I went to school right there, breh. It's a very safe mall, but there are a good chunk of characters there...and they're usually in the food court or at the north entrance.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

Link to the article

I