The Canada discussion thread

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Where are some decent places to go out downtown toronto on a friday/saturday? Its been a few years since I last visited so I dont have a hot clue what is worth checking out anymore. I'll be staying at a friends place in Kensington market if that helps.

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
flawda is infested with theses canucks:smugdraper:

they cool and nice as hell though:ehh:

but them interacting with these crazy redneck flawda cacs is entertainment:krs:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this is true

this is why i'll stick to my sherway, vaughan mills etc. :obama:

where'd you hear the 13 year old is a goner?

breh you don't even cross south of Eglinton line... I doubt you remember what downtown looks like :laff:

your scared of nikkaz or something, I mean woodbrige? :usure:

Eaton Centre is far from scary, All those ignorant nigglets that hang around there are soft as hell. These dudes be lounging at the homeless shelter getting free meals dressed like its 2000 with the pants tucked in socks and overly baggy gear...

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
breh you don't even cross south of Eglinton line... I doubt you remember what downtown looks like :laff:

Eaton Centre is far from scary, All those ignorant nigglets that hang around there are soft as hell. These dudes be lounging at the homeless shelter getting free meals dressed like its 2000 with the pants tucked in socks and overly baggy gear...

:heh:

true.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I'm always at Sherway :win:

Not saying eatons centre is scary, but every year something is going on there inside our outside

I'll just continue to be th token black negro at these malls

Shout out to oakville place as well

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Montreal torso killer and the Toronto mall shooter have both been arrested this morning.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yup
Black dude who died was prob known to police as the dude was the intended target. Either a drug deal gone bad or dude robbed other dude prior and got caught slipping in the mall.

Prib had weed on him etc, I'm pretty sure thats the tatted up black make with cornrows in the stretcher who got shot in the heart and chest

Picture is everywhere

where the pics? i aint see none

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude was on house arrest as well, what a idiot. Hoped he enjoyed his last day of freedom yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk breh!