The Canada discussion thread

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I already heard thru the grapevine what this is about... not gonna dry snitch but it was some serious beef shyt that spilled over into the mall... some downtown nikkas ... apparently one of the nikkas that was hit tried to body ol boy :shaq2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that kid dies..its a wrap

no one cares about that black dude who died

Yup
Black dude who died was prob known to police as the dude was the intended target. Either a drug deal gone bad or dude robbed other dude prior and got caught slipping in the mall.

Prib had weed on him etc, I'm pretty sure thats the tatted up black make with cornrows in the stretcher who got shot in the heart and chest

Picture is everywhere

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:comeon: Um, no. That Creba shyt happen during a election...

I've read through the whole creba case, was two groups beefing all day, they split up. Two folks got cornered where foot locker was, the gut who shot creba along with his white friend, the white friend was about to be robbed, black dude said yo he's with me and started shooting, and they shot back

Creba got shot in the back as nikkas can't shoot, only 3 people were shot

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I've read through the whole creba case, was two groups beefing all day, they split up. Two folks got cornered where foot locker was, the gut who shot creba along with his white friend, the white friend was about to be robbed, black dude said yo he's with me and started shooting, and they shot back

Creba got shot in the back as nikkas can't shoot, only 3 people were shot

The Creba shyt happen during a national election, the back ground to the Creba shooting has nothing to do with what was what.

That shooting along with judy wasylycia confirmation from the RCMP that they where investigating Ralph Goodale on income trust swung the election in Harpers favor.

This shooting has nothing near that. Ford will talk tough, Mcguinty may say a few words, and Justice Minster Nicholson will get a few sound bites.

This is off the national news by next tuesday

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I already heard thru the grapevine what this is about... not gonna dry snitch but it was some serious beef shyt that spilled over into the mall... some downtown nikkas ... apparently one of the nikkas that was hit tried to body ol boy :shaq2:

In the mall?
So both had guns?

Fuk them both

Ignorant noggas deserve to get taken off the street if they can't behave

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Creba shyt happen during a national election, the back ground to the Creba shooting has nothing to do with what was what.

That shooting along with judy wasylycia confirmation from the RCMP that they where investigating Ralph Goodale on income trust swung the election in Harpers favor.

This shooting has nothing near that. Ford will talk tough, Mcguinty may say a few words, and Justice Minster Nicholson will get a few sound bites.

This is off the national news by next tuesday

We shall see, I see you are deep into politics so I'll just take my L now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
only 1 had a gun the other nikka was in the food court orderin... this is a hood beef that just spilled into the mall, wasn't spontaneous.

Even better first degree murder

So shooter was black?

This nikka better call his lawyer cuz he's done

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I'll just take my L now.

No L to take fam. Just saying this will not hold the National media's attention for long.

This happens at any mall other then the Eatons Centre, it is a passing thought. Even Sherway..

..Actually maybe not Sherway. This shyt happens at Sherway, messing with the rich folk, might be even bigger.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So looks like the 13 year old who got shot is a goner. Sad shyt. Can't even go to the mall without getting shot.

I've never really liked Eaton Centre. The vibe was always off to me. That food court downstairs and the north entrance at younge/dundas had an incredibly high ignant nikka quotient.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So looks like the 13 year old who got shot is a goner. Sad shyt. Can't even go to the mall without getting shot.

I've never really liked Eaton Centre. The vibe was always off to me. That food court downstairs and the north entrance at younge/dundas had an incredibly high ignant nikka quotient.

this is true

this is why i'll stick to my sherway, vaughan mills etc. :obama:

where'd you hear the 13 year old is a goner?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
dude that got merked is named ahmed hassan

sounds egyptian or somalians